Book Cover Teaser

Hey, guys!

How'd you like this story so far? I'm having endless of thoughts and ideas on what story to write, and Elpis is one of those. I really hope you're enjoying reading this story, so far!

With Giselle finding out that Yunic and Trevor are stepbrothers. And that even Trevor is Giselle's brother...what do you think about that revelation?

Was it unexpected? Was it cliche? Please give me your feedbacks and reactions by commenting! I'd really appreciate it.

But today, let's pause for a second...'cause I'm about to show you another story that I've been planning next to publish.

I've been having this idea in the middle of writing Elpis ever since...and I can't hold myself back anymore! Haha. So yeahhh. Here is its book cover teaser!

It's not yet finalized and it might change because I'm an indecisive of an author as ever, but the whole plot that you'll get from the title itself will not change.

I promise you that!

And by posting this book cover teaser, I hope I can get some opinions and reactions from you all readers on what you think about this. 'Cause you'll serve as my critics!

What do you guys think? Is it interesting? Does it need improvement?

From the title 'Jasmine Scent by the Sea', what kind of plot and ideas are forming inside your heads? Please let me know as I'll use it to improve my works🙏. Thank you so much! ♥️

acnuuu