Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

Warning: Contains explicit languages.

"Have some ice cream."

Yunic offered me a chocolate-flavored ice cream. I just stared at him and gulped. It was so tempting that I almost gave in but I managed to stop myself somehow. I turned away. Damn, I want it!

After I said that 'I want to die', he instantly pulled me into this ice cream truck located on the ground floor, near the stairs. He has a habit of pulling me wherever he wants and I don't like it one bit!

And I really wanted that ice cream. And to think that he'd buy my favorite flavor of all time, got me feeling like he's intentionally luring me in. But I don't want to accept anything from the man who might just be planning on fucking me later.

Honestly, I can just run away from him barefooted but he 'threatened' me that it will not end well if I break his and my father's deal. Like whatever! And to think that 'he's in love' with me? Don't make me laugh. What he's feeling is obsession.

He wasn't even scary when he said that, in fact, it looks like he's just trying hard. I just stayed because I remembered I don't have any fucking money and I am miles away from home...well, Trenj's apartment. So I'm kinda hoping that he'll at least give me some money or give me a ride after getting his ways with me.

Cause that's just what he wants, right? In fact, that's what most guys want. Someone to satisfy their lust - a fucking sex hound.

I feel like a damn cheap slut and it's making me shiver in disgust. I'm disgusted with myself and with him. I wish he would get hit by a truck sooner. I mean that.

"You always get lost in your thoughts. What are you thinking?" he asked curiously before licking my ice cream. Damn, you!

"Wishing you'd die...or something like that." I stated candidly.

Instead of being mad or cursing at me, his lips curved into a smile and repeatedly pointed it at me.

"I really like you." he chuckled.

"Then give me some money." I sarcastically demanded but was genuinely shocked when he pulled out thousands on his back pocket then waved it like a fan in front of me.

How nice. That just made me realize even more how impoverished I am.

"Take it, Giselle." he grabbed my arm and put it on my already open palm.

Cause who am I to say no to the blessings that's already right in the palm of my hand, right?

"Haha. You sure love money." he commented.

I just rolled my eyes before placing the bills near my nose to aggressively sniffed it. Damn! It smells like wealthiness, bitch.

"Who doesn't." I remarked before instinctively walking away. He stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm tired of walking. I wanna go home, please." I begged of him and he finally gave in.

"Ahh!" I screamed when he suddenly lifted me. I tried struggling but his grip on my waist is firm that I can't even budge a single hair of him. I just timidly leaned closer to his ears.

"I've got no short on, you bitch." I hissed at him as I'm trying to reach the hem of my dress to cover myself.

I was wearing a denim shorts when Trevor kidnapped me, what am I supposed to do? I won't allow this dress to be ruined.

"What?!" he instantly put me down and took off his leathered jacket as he wrap it around my waist and securedly knot it.

Well, ouch. That's so tight. Is he mad at me or something?