I didn't know what to say to him, so I said, "How about I take you to her now?" His eyes sparked, asking, "Can I really talk to her?" I nodded, saying, "I will be there when you talk to her. Also, tell her you have some emergency, so you had no place to crash, and you came to ask her."

He nodded vigorously, saying, "Whatever you say, Vihaan." I sighed, saying, "Wait near the garden; I will get her." He nodded, so I called Anandh and told him to show Reyaansh the way. I went to our room.

When I opened the door, I saw her scrolling through her phone. When she saw me, she ran towards me, hugging tightly. I chuckled, picking her up.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck, saying, "You're back?" I said, placing her on the bed, "Yes, I couldn't be away from you for more time, Vie." She giggled while I sat beside her, placing my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

She said, "Aan, I am fine." I nodded, saying, "I am just checking, that's all. By the way, there is a person downstairs who wants to talk to you." She raised her eyebrows, asking, "Who?" I said, "Come, let's see."

She nodded, intertwining our hands. I took her to the garden. Once she saw Reyaansh, she ran towards him, asking, "Bhai, what are you doing here?" He smiled, patting her head, and said, "I came to see you."

I wondered since when she called him "bhai." Why didn't I notice this before? Anyway, I was happy that at least she got one real family member who cares about her.

He asked her, "Can I crash here for some days, Anvi? I have some work around here, and I don't have any place to stay, so..."

She looked at me, giving her best puppy eyes. I asked, "What?" She took my arm, swinging it. She said, "Aaannnn, let him stay, pleaseeeee." I said no.

She pouted, saying, "Pleaseeee." After some puppy eyes, I finally said, "Okay, fine." She jumped happily, taking him inside. I followed them, and she introduced him to everyone.

Vaish, Rishi, Reyaansh, and she were talking when Alex called me outside, so I went to check out what it is.

He said, "Everyone is ready, King," and Shiv mentioned, "Some huge group of people are coming towards this house boss." I panicked, realizing they were fast. I told them to call everyone, and asked, "How much time until they arrive?" Shiv replied, "They are 20km away, so it may take half an hour, Boss."

I nodded, saying, "Get everyone ready outside the house. Since this house is big, we will finish everyone outside itself. At any cost, make sure nobody enters the house, okay?" He nodded, saying, "Yes, King."

I ran inside and saw everyone laughing and talking. I called Rahul casually, making sure Anvi didn't notice my tension. I told him, "Rahul, we have 30 minutes max. I will take care of Anvi, and you make sure to inform everyone about the situation so that no one will come outside, okay?"

He nodded, so I went to her, picking her up. She whined, "Aan, let me talk to them for some more time." I shook my head, saying, "No, Vie. It's time for bed. Did you take your tablets?" She nodded. I took her to her room and placed her on the bed.

I gave her headphones, and she looked at me confused. I said, "I have some office work, Vie, so I will not be sleeping soon. These songs will help you sleep, okay?" She nodded happily, putting them on. I said, "At any cost, don't remove those, okay?" She looked at me suspiciously but nodded.

I sighed, gave her a forehead kiss, and was about to leave when she hugged me from behind, saying, "Come soon, Aan. I can't sleep without you holding me." I turned towards her, cupping her cheek. I said, "Baby, I will come as soon as I can, okay?" She nodded, pecking me on the lips, and went to bed.