The next day

Joshi house

It was morning the bird was chirping, the silent Night was again turning into the chaotic day, people was leaving for their work, but the joshi family who was still stiing on couch waiting for there daughter to open the door. Shanti was devastated, never in her dreams she thought she will witness this state of her daughter. She was trying to be strong but inside shr was scared of the reason, her daughter is going to explain.

" Akash this is enough take the spare keys and open the door" She said in stern voice Akash nodded, just when he was about to go Rahul entered the house, he looked tensed but when he saw his family, he became shocked.

" Maa what happened, why are you all sitting like this" He asked is shock and went to her mom and sit on his knees.

" Where we you " Shanti asked in a stern voice.
" Maa there was emergency, to be honest someone sexually asualted princess prisha, I was looking for victims as Abhimanyu asked to do it, it was urgent" He said giving another shock to his family.

" What, how does it happened, how is she ? " Asked Shanti as she couldn't believe her ear. Rahul explained the situation to her, as it was shocking for all of them.

" You guys don't know, then why are you all sitting like this" He asked in confusion.

" Siya came yesterday at midnight, she was not in good condition, from midnight she has locked herself in the room" Akash told him which shocked him to the door.

He didn't wait a minute and tried to open the door with spare keys, but the door was locked from inside, they didn't wasted the time and break the door in few try. The door opened making them shocked, siya was lying on the floor unconcious, he immediately ran to her and patted her cheek but she didn't replied, he took her in his arms and laid her on the bed.

Akash immediately called the doctor, Shanti and amar was rubbing her palms and feet as it was cold, while Rahul was tensed seeing his beloved sister laying unconciously.

The doctor came after a few minutes, the doctor came and checked siya, he gave her two injections as her body was hella weak, he infused a glucose drip and, now the siya's condition was stable.
( I am a commerce student, so ignore my mistakes)

Doctor came outside her room as she needed rest, " Mr. Joshi, she was really weak, stressed and dehydrated as well, it seems like she hasn't eaten anything since last 24 hours, you need to take care of her, she needs proper sleep and she'll wake up after hours and will be fit and fine just ensure he meal and nutrition intakes" He told Amar and gave medicine prescription to Akash, Rahul escorted him to outside while Akash went to bring her medicine.

Shanti went to make breakfast and amar sat beside her stroking her hair.

Raj mahal

Prisha was discharged from hospital, abhimanyu and mihir took her home, while she was unconscious.
They laid her on the bed comfortably, everyone in the family was praying for her.

He went to his room to take the bath although the room was empty, he frowned a bit as he was expecting siya to be there, but he shrugged off thinking she must be in kitchen and he was not intrested to meet her, he knew he will lost his control if he saw her fakeness once again. He went to the bathroom took a warm shower, relaxing himself a bit, he went to closet and wore his outfit and moved outside.

Meera stopped him, " Abhimanyu eat something " She said to him but he was in no mood.
" No maa I'll eat once prisha is awake" He said and moved outside, he immediately turned his car to the old building. He was not satisfied, and prisha condition was making him more angry. Once again he started his torture and left the building just to keep them alive for the very next torture session.