Pre-Date Preparation

I was supposed to upload this yesterday but kinda forgot...

^.^ Whoops!

Kinda rushed while writing this, I'm supposed to be cleaning my room at the moment. Shh! Anyway, votes, comments, and follows are appreciated! (Btw fixed the video so enjoy :P)

~Jeff's POV the next day~

I smirked, looking up at her house. The look on her face was priceless, she was so confused.

Although it would be even better if she actually comes to the date...

I sighed before turning around and jumping over the bushes into the forest. The light from the rising sun filtering through the leaves lit up the dim, dark forest. The mansion wasn't too far off and I had a date to prepare for.

~Normal POV~

Alice was laying on her bed, face stuffed into her pillow as she fought with herself over going or not.

I shouldn't go, he's a freaking murderer and a psychopath! But then again if I don't, then it might just make him angry...

Uhg, what should I do?

Alice groaned and got up from the bed. She shuffled out of her room and headed to the bathroom where she turned the water on. As she waited for it to heat up, she undressed herself.

Her Ipod fell out of her pocket and landed on her foot, Alice bent over and picked up the small device. She brought up a playlist on her Ipod and turned the volume up.

She returned her attention to the shower, which was steaming, and climbed in.

Cross my heart and hope to die,
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes,
I've lost control and I don't want it back,
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked,
It's a fucking drag.

Alice hummed in pleasure as the warm water trailed over her body. The scent of lilac permeated the air as she washed her hair.

It's better to burn than to fade away,
It's better to leave than to be replaced,
I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match,
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked,
It's a fucking drag.

Alice wipes the suds out of her face and rinsed her hair. She reached for the conditioner as the song ended and another began.

I just wanna run, hide it away,
Run because they're chasing me down,
I just wanna run, throw it away,
Run before they're finding me out,
I just wanna run,
I just wanna run,
I'm out here all alone,
I try to call your house,
Can't reach you on the phone,
I'll gather up the nerve,
I'm packing up my bag,
It's more than you deserve,
Don't treat me like a drag,

Alice finished up and climbed out of the shower, drying herself with a towel and turning her Ipod off before returning to her room.

I should probably go, I don't want to make him angry. YOLO, right?

She searched through her closet for something to wear. After a while of searching, she ended up wearing black tights and a long sleeved, tan sweater with a black buckle going around.

She looked at the time and saw that she had fifteen minutes. Alice bolted out the door, only stopping to put on a pair of sandals, and made her way to the park. A short 5 minute walk, that was all it would take to get there. Alice sighed and hustled down the streets.

Hopefully, this won't end horribly.