Home Sweet Home

Keeping me from doing the dishes and entertaining me >:D

"Alice! You home?!"

Alice sighed, her father never exactly payed too much attention to her. All of it goes to her older brother, Mitch. Her father usually let her do whatever she wants. But she couldn't complain. He's usually making Mitch do the chores.

A little fee for attention, I guess.

"No! I'm a burglar that goes through the front door!" she yelled back.

"Ha ha very funny. Now get up here and eat, I made your favorite!" He enticed from upstairs.

That was enough to get her moving.

"Hey lil' sis, what's up?" Her brother asked, playing his video games as usual.

"The ceiling." she said, grabbing a plate from the cupboard, eyeing the heavenly pile of perfect noodles, sauce, and cheese.

"Leave some for Mom." Alice's father reminded her.

She glared at her father, but took a helping for herself, leaving some for her mother.

"Good girl." he cooed.

"I'm gonna eat in my room, I have a report due tomorrow and I don't want to listen to Mitch raging about how someone killed him."

"I Do Not Rage!" her brother said from the living room.

Alice just counted down on her fingers. 5...4...3...2...1...

"DAMN SNIPER!" He cursed.

"Told you so!" she called, walking into the living room.

Alice walked up to her brother and stole the controller to the PS3, and killed the sniper within 20 seconds.

"Boys getting owned by their little sister, you are terrible at these games." she tsked.

Alice walked up to her room, lasagna balancing on her arm with a backpack on her other arm, and pushed open the door.