Protecting

So I just finished editing all the chapters so far and noticed a few mistakes which I fixed, bad grammar and spelling errors annoys me so feel free to point out any mistakes if you notice them! Votes, comments, and follows are appreciated as always! Enjoy!

I love this thing —> ~

:P

~Jeff's POV~

I watched as Alice was dragged into the brunette's house and walked out as soon as the door closed.

I don't know if she was just hallucinating or if someone was actually following her, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Wouldn't want someone stealing my prey, would I?

The brunette's house was 3 stories tall and painted white. She was probably a spoiled brat.

I sighed as I walked up to the side of the house and looked into the window.

Instead of the makeup and dolls I expected, I saw them doing homework in the livingroom while a little kid was watching barney...

 Boring, and I swear I'll kill that damned purple dinosaur.

I sat there and watched over the girls for maybe an hour or two before I got incredibly bored.

"So x equals 75, and that's the last of it!" Alice said.

"Finally, I hate algebra!" the brunette whined.

"Let's go to your room, Mia." a third girl suggested.

 Mia must be the brunette's name then.

"Kay, Brandon, go to bed. It's late and you know Mom and Dad would kick my ass if they knew I let you stay up this late." the brunette ordered.

"Fine!" the brat said, turning of that cursed show.

The girls packed up their stuff and headed upstairs. I saw a tree in the backyard and climbed it with ease. It took awhile to find a view of the girl's room, but I found it eventually.

It was right in the corner of the house on the second floor, it had two windows but the best view was from here.

The brunette went straight to a radio and put on some of that girly pop music that I hated and the girls started dancing that somehow evolved into a pillow fight.

 Girls.

I sighed and continued to watch over Alice until they settled down and sat in a circle, talking.

I couldn't make out what they were talking about.

 Probably gossip about the 'cute guy' or talking about that time of the month or something stupid like that.

Alice walked over to the window farthest away from me and opened it.

"Thats better, it was getting stuffy in here." The brunette commented.

"Hmmm...so has he asked you out yet, Sara?" Alice asked, sitting back down.

"Not yet, he came up to me and talked to me. I think he was going to ask but chickened out." 'Sara' said with a sigh.

"Maybe you'll have to ask him." Alice suggested.

"Maybe." She said halfheartedly.

"What about you, Alice? Has Sam asked you to the dance yet?" Sara said brightening up.

"No, in fact I haven't seen him since before break. Have you guys seen him around?" Alice asked.

"No."

"Nope."

I chuckled, little did they know, I killed him last week. Sucker bawled like a baby, asking for me to not ruin his face.

"Did you hear that?" Mia asked.

I immediately stopped laughing.

"What?" the others said.

"Must've been nothing, could've sworn I heard something." she said, confused.

Then the lights went out...