Time

Currently listening to my bro and his friend playing cod and their ranting is hilarious XD Anyway votes, comments, and follows are appreciated. Enjoy!

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Alice groaned and slammed her fist into the snooze button. She looked at the clock.

6:30

In the morning.

Just another perfect day.

Lifting the covers, Alice rolled out of the bed onto her feet. Her school starts at 8:20 but she likes to take her time to wake up and get ready.

Alice shuffled towards the bathroom and started the shower.

This is going to be a long day.

Alice stepped out of the shower and dried herself off before wrapping the towel around herself and making her way towards her room.

She walked over to her dresser and started digging around, finally settling on a pair of ripped up, white skinny jeans, a baby blue tank top, a light grey jean jacket, and her tan cowboy boots.

Pleased with her clothing, she moved to the bathroom to slap on some makeup and brushed her still-damn, wavy golden hair.

Walking downstairs, she was dragged by the promise of a bowl of cereal and a glass of oj.

While sitting at the table, she was greeted by her father, who always got up early as he worked as an accountant.

"Morning Dad." Alice commented over her bowl of cereal.

"Morning cupcake." he said cheerily, patting her head, grabbing his coat on the way out.

"Be good and have fun! Stay away from drugs and strange men!" he called before walking out the door.

Alice just sighed and rolled her eyes before setting her empty bowl in the sink before walking upstairs. She paused next to her brother's door to wake him up.

She was always delighted to wake up her brother in her own sinister ways.

The door creaked open and she set to work, strategically placing legos all over the floor before ripping open the blinds and turning the lights on.

"ACK!" Mitch grunted as he started wiggling like a worm until her rolled off of the bed onto the legos.

"OW! ALICE!!" he screeched.

"Morning." she giggled before scrambling out of the room, away from her seething brother.

She stopped by her room to grab her backpack and walked out the door.