Go To Sleep...

Next part, Vote or Comment if you liked! AND DON'T TELL HER!!!!! PLZ! Short chapter, but don't fret. I'll make the next one longer. Prob combine two chapters into one.

Alice sighed before changing into her nightgown and climbed into bed. It was dark outside and it was really late.

"I'm gonna have a hell of a day tomorrow." she said to herself wearily.

"But at least it's the last day before break." she muttered.

Alice closed her eyes and drifted to sleep...

Alice jolted from her sleep when she heard a loud crash. She squinted into the dark and saw the outline of a man standing next to her desk in the corner of her room.

Shakily, she reached over to turn the lamp on.

She regretted it immediately. The man was leaning casually against her desk, a hand out in the air, directly underneath of it was a shattered vase that held red tulips.

The man himself was around 6 feet tall in a white, bloodstained hoodie and black jeans. His head was lowered, his hair blocking his face.

"Wha-What are you doing here?! Wh-who are you?!" she screamed.

The man looked up at her as if he didn't realize she was there. Alice finally got a clear look at the man's face. His black hair reached to his shoulders, he had leathery, white skin with dark circles around his eyes.

His eyes...

They were clouded over, as if he were blind. His eyelids seemed to be burnt off. His mouth was slit at the edges, an eternal smile, that only grew wider as she watched.

"Don't worry about who I am. Just...Go To Sleep."

Then he lunged at her, a knife in hand, aiming at her heart.

OOOH!! Cliff hanger! Sorry I had to XD