~
The next morning, Jungkook woke up without his alarm. Nervous and excited. He felt like each minute was moving like years.

"Eat something, Jungkook. Don't stay on an empty stomach. You will vomit more.", Mrs Kim said extending a cup of oats meal. Jungkook shook his head gagging again. "It's okay. Eat and vomit.", Mrs Kim gave the cup forcefully on his hands. "Mom, do you have some more?", Taehyung asked showing his empty cup of oats meals. "See.. see your handsome husband. He already had two cups.", Mrs Kim shook her head. Jimin could only laugh and gave a few scoops of his oats meal to Taehyung. "Tae. Are you planning to work out after this?", Yoongi asked. "No. I will reduce my weight with him after his delivery.", Taehyung smiled widely. Jungkook could only roll his eyes. "Here, hyung, eat some more.", Taehyung looked at that forwarded cup and the owner of that hand who was giving heart eyes to his pretty husband who is gulping down the food somehow. "Don't you want it?", Taehyung asked in a deep voice. Yeonjun rolled his eyes at his hyung and again extended it to Jungkook without replying to his hyung. "Okay.", Taehyung immediately took Yeonjun's cup and ate the entire content and gave the empty cup back. Yeonjun looked at Taehyung furiously. "I.. I.. awww.", Jungkook covered his mouth and rushed to the washroom. "Mommmmmm.. he is vomiting again. Make something else. A strawberry smoothie will be fine.", Taehyung said loudly to his mom who is in the kitchen. "Is that for you or him?", Yoongi asked. "Us. For us.", Taehyung replied and went to the washroom to rub his husband's back.

~
Jungkook looked at his nails which are now looking like a worn out building with some paint patches here and there and then at Taehyung. "Did you check the mail?", he asked. "Mm. No new mail.", Taehyung replied and changed the channel on the television. "Ah.. it's killing me. I can't take this much tension.", Jungkook threw his head on the headrest of the single couch. "Jungkook. Don't keep your mind on it only.", Jimin said with a concerned gaze. "I.. I will go and see what mom is cooking then.", Jungkook stood up from the couch but immediately rushed to Taehyung when he heard that notification sound from his phone. "What?", Jungkook asked looking at the screen with wide bambi eyes. "Recharge your number with this plan so you will get unlimited data and endless call time.", Taehyung said and showed him the phone screen. "Ah.. you and your stupid phone.", Jungkook stomped his legs and went to the kitchen.

After another ten minutes, Taehyung's phone lightened with another notification. He took the mail and downloaded the report. He checked it for some time and handed it over to Yoongi. Yoongi analysed everything as his lips slowly stretched into a gummy smile. He looked at the other two brunettes who were eagerly looking at him. He nodded his head. "Yes.. it's a yes.", Yoongi said smiling. "R..re..really?", Taehyung shuttered. He nodded. Jimin immediately rushed to Yoongi and hugged him sobbing.

Jungkook was walking to them with a glass of orange juice and was taken back when he saw Jimin crying hugging Yoongi and Taehyung's face was covered with both palms. "W..wh..what h.. happened?", Jungkook shuttered badly. Yoongi looked at him and exhaled loudly. "Was it.. was it a negative?", Jungkook asked as his grey orbs filled with fresh tears. "It.. it's okay T..Tae. W.. we have already de.. decided that we will be happy whatever it is. Pl..please d..don't cry.", Jungkook encircled his hands around Taehyung and sat near him. Taehyung immediately hugged him and cried loudly. "Tae.. s..see t..this is why I.. I said to n..not ex..expect too much.", Jungkook rubbed his back consoling himself as well as Taehyung. "I.. it's.. it's a yes.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "Mm. It's okay. L..leave it. We.. w..What? What you have said now?", Jungkook moved back and lifted Taehyung's face by holding it with his both palms as his teary eyes trailing around the whole face in confusion and landed on the boxy smile. "What?", Jungkook asked again. "It's.. it's a yes. YESSSSSSSSSS.. YOU ARE GOING TO BE MOMMAAAAAA.. ME DADAAAAAA..", Taehyung screamed, standing up spinning on his legs with wide hands. "Is.. is.." "it's true, Jungkook.", Jimin ran to him from Yoongi's embrace and hugged him. "You are pregnant.", Jimin smiled while wiping his eyes. "Hyung. I.. I can't. I can't believe it.", Jungkook said unable to accept anything. "What? What happened?", Mrs Kim came running them when she heard that loud screaming. "Jungkook. He is pregnant, mom.", Yoongi said. "See. See. Didn't I tell. See. I.. I knew.. I knew..", she said throwing his hand and wiping her overflowing eyes. "See. I said it already.", Taehyung smiled and hugged his mom who was crying like a baby. "Mm. You said it. We believed you.", He said rubbing her shoulder. "Did.. did you drink that juice?", she pushed Taehyung and went to Jungkook and cupped his face and asked. Jungkook shook his head smiling as more tears rushing through the corner of his eyes. "Drink. Drink. I.. I will go and make something sweet.", she said and kissed his whole face. "Let. Let me call your mom first.", she said and wiped her eyes. "Oh. No. First let me make something to eat. You might be feeling hungry.", she said slapping his own forehead and walking outside. "Oh, where am I going? I think I lost my sense.", she said and took a U-turn to the kitchen. "Haha. Mom...mom is going insane.", Taehyung said and kneeled in front of him.

"So?", he asked Jungkook

"So?", he asked Jungkook. "So?", Jungkook asked back. "Officially my momma?", he asked bitting his own lower lips. Jungkook nodded blushing. " My baby momma?", he asked caressing Jungkook's hands kept on his lap. Jungkook again nodded and hid his face on Jimin's stomach who was standing beside him. Jungkook nibbled on his lip ring by blushing like a freshly ripped tomato. "Haha..haha", Jimin laughed along with Yoongi and Taehyung watching Jungkook.

to be continued

..to be continued..