Chapter : 7 ✨Living Hoor✨

JK's POV

He went to sleep after offering Fajr prayer. Now it's 7am in the morning. Today he have skipped the university. He came down to go to the library for group study. He saw Ziya saying to Zayed " Appa we have two very important class today, I'll come early. But these classes are really important. That's why i have to go to the University."

JK said "Assalamualaikum, Good Morning." They replied Walikumussalam. "Uncle i'm also going to do group study if you allow and if they don't have any problem then I'll drop them to the university and bring them back because, I'm also going there."

Zayed said "OK, you take them and come back on time. Junaid I gave you the responsibility to come on time."

InShaAllah we will be back in time.

Everyone had breakfast together.

JK said "let's go" Ziya asked "will you drive?" He nids. "Mahi, Ziya are you wearing your Seat belts ?"

They replied Yes .

He dropped them at the university and asked "what time did your classes will be finished ?"

Mahi said at 10:30 a.m

JK said "I'll wait here, come here while your class is over."

Ziya and Mahi said "Ok then...Allah Hafiz."

Now it's 10:25 I'm standing outside the university. I saw Ziya and Mahi are coming but Ziya looked tensed. I ask "is everything ok?"

Ziya: Alhamdulillah everything is fine, actually I can't solve 1 question, i thought i will submit the assignment today because i will not come tomorrow, and tomorrow is the last date.

Which question show me? No need to worry about it. Let me help you.

We went to the library. My friends are still studying there. I introduced my friend Han Shik To Ziya and Mahi. Then we three sat at another table. I explained the answer to Ziya. Now they are solving it together by there own.

 Now they are solving it together by there own

Ziya : Wow JK! you explain it so well. Thank you very much. Now I will enjoy the function in peace.

Ziya and Mahi submit their assignment's and leave for home. JK was driving, Ziya peeked from the back seat, while looking at the road she said "I will also learn to drive, Appa will teach me." JK smile softly.

Its 12:07 pm they reach home, JK said "we came back on time,Thanks Allah."

I got out of the car and saw the house and garden was beautifully decorated with flowers and lamps. We enters the house.

 We enters the house