Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

(Handmaiden Assistant Outfit)

Christy and the Six Handmaiden Assistants slowly walks into the pillar atrium.

"Mom? Dad?" Christy said to her parents and slowly walks up to her parents. "Is everyone okay?"

"We're alright, Christiana." Dimitris reassured his granddaughter.

"Where's Klaus and the others?" The Elder Goddess, Celia, asked her granddaughter.

"In the main room, waiting for further instructions from me." Christy replied.

"Alright, Christiana, I need you and the Handmaiden Assistants to escort everyone to the Grand Hall at once." Ames said to his daughter.

"Yes, sir." Christy said, and slowly walks away with the Six Handmaiden Assistants slowly walks after her.

Christy looks at her parents again. Ames and Nadia nods at their daughter with small smiles.

And Christy and the Six Handmaiden Assistants walks away.

"Alright, everyone, please go to the Grand Hall." The Elder God, Tithous told everyone.

And the Orasanians gathers their families and makes their way to the Grand Hall building.

⚜️⚜️

CAMP ORASANI

Later that day, Triotcus, Aediphae and Hagarth are escorting Luna, Trinity, Nikole, Damien and Irene, along with the demigods and demigoddess to the Maganline 3000 airbus.

Klaus and Christy both walks up on the grassy lawn.

"Luna? Trinity?" Christy said.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Luna and Trinity said in unison and wolf-sped over to their parents.

Klaus and Luna hugs each other and Christy and Trinity hugs each other.

"What's going on?" Luna asked, worried.

"Everyone's being escorted to the Grand Hall. There's a possibility of danger involving with the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess." Christy told her daughters.

"Are they okay?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, they're fine." Klaus reassured.

"You guys are gonna stay with Triotcus, Aediphae and Hagarth until this is over." Christy said.

Luna and Trinity nodded in understanding.

Luna hugs her father, Klaus, again. And Trinity hugs her mother, Christy.

"When this is over, your mother and I are coming to get you both." Klaus said.

"Okay, love you, Mom, Dad." Trinity said.

"We love you too, sweethearts." Christy said.

Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity gently pulls away from the hug.

"Go ahead with the others." Christy said.