Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after Christy discovered a resurrected Esther Mikaelson last night, she told her husband, Klaus, and brother-in-law, Elijah.

{Christy's Outfit}

"I don't know how Esther got here, but I can assume that either Marcalos or Persephone resurrected her." Christy told the Mikaelson Brothers with her arms folded.

"Where is she now?" Klaus asked.

"Still in the ballroom." Christy told her husband. "Maybe, you can guys can talk to her."

"We will, certainly." Elijah said, and slowly walks away.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later." Christy said to her husband.

"You're always leaving the compound, aren't you?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I am." Christy replied. "And with Luna and Trinity at Camp Orasani with their cousin, Nikole, I keep myself occupied with things."

"Alright, then, I'll see you when you get back home." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they share a kiss.

"I love you." Klaus said.

"I love you too, Klaus." Christy said.

Christy pecks a kiss on his cheek and she walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

Later on that day, after Christy had left, Klaus and Elijah are with their resurrected mother, Esther, in the ballroom.

"Who resurrected you?" Klaus asked.

"I do not know." Esther told him. "I've been dead for years and I felt this jolt. And here I am, returned to the living."

"What is the last thing that you can remember?" Elijah asked.

"The last thing I remember is that I was with Dahlia. She and myself both died." Esther told Klaus and Elijah.

"That was years ago." Klaus told her. "Dahlia tried to destroy me, Elijah and Rebekah with white oak ash, and Christy was there as well, trying to convince you to do the right thing for the sake of your children."