Chapter Seven

OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS / TEMPLE OF ELDER GODS AND ELDER GODDESS

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are together. The mother and daughters are doing a tai chi routine.

 The mother and daughters are doing a tai chi routine

[Christy's Outfit]

With the waves gently crashing on the rocks and the warm breeze flows through the air.

"The breeze feels good." Trinity said.

Christy chuckled, softly. "Yeah, I know. And I just thought the three of us could do some exercise."

"Exercising is good for your muscles." Luna said.

"And milk is for good for you too. It gives you strong bones." Christy playfully teased.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

"Ana is gonna meet us at the French Quarter café for frozen yogurt. The French Quarter is Auntie Ana's and I's special place." Christy said to her daughters.

"Frozen yogurt with Auntie Ana? Sounds awesome." Trinity said.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

ON THE DESERT ROAD

Christy, Luna and Trinity are in Christy's classic orange Honda Civic Hatchback car.

Christy's driving with Luna in the passenger's seat and Trinity in the middle of the backseat.

"Mom? What's it like? To get premonitions?" Luna asked.

"It's scary sometimes." Christy told her oldest daughter. "And every time I have a premonition, it comes true and it scares and worries me."

"Is there a way to try to prevent it? A premonition?" Trinity asked.

"Not really." Christy told her youngest daughter.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

Later on that day, Ana, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at a café table, eating on their frozen yogurt with spoons.