Chapter One

MUSEUM OF ORASANIAN MYTHOLOGY

The building of the Museum of Orasanian Mythology is loaded with visitors. The husband and wife, Tritocus, who's sits in a mechanical wheelchair, wearing casual clothes, and Aediphae, a pantsuit, are speaking with the visitors.

Luna, Trinity, Nikole, Damien and Irene are together with Aediphae some other visitors as Aediphae points to a ancient painting of with the Thassaedion Spartans and the Orasanian Warriors and featuring the Battle of Thassaedion.

"The Battle of Thassaedion. It took place on their battlefield. And the undefeated Orasanian Warriors defeated the Thassaedion Spartans." Aediphae told the visitors. "The legendary Orasanian Warrior, Christiana, fought the Thassaedion Spartan General Stathis, and she defeated him with great haste."

"Your Mom's really awesome, Trinity." Irene whispered to her.

"I know." Trinity whispered back to Irene.

Luna's phone buzzes in her skinny pants pocket. She excuses herself and walks over to a bench. She sits down on the bench and pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus (Dad)

Luna answers her phone with a small smile. "Hey, Dad."

"Hello, sweetheart. How's the visitation at the Museum of Orasanian Mythology?" Klaus asked his oldest daughter.

"It's great." Luna replied to her father on the phone. "Mrs. Aediphae is talking about the battle of Thassaedion, but Trinity and I already know that Mom is a total badass."

Klaus chuckled, softly, on the phone. "Yes, she was."

"Has Mon phone called you when will she come back to New Orleans? It's been 7 weeks?" Luna asked.

"Your mother hasn't phone called me as of yet, given her duties as chief advisor to the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess. But I'm sure she'll make time for a text message or a phone conversation." Klaus said to Luna. "How's Trinity?"

"Trinity's good. She's with Nikole, Damien and Irene." Luna said. "And it's Marion's birthday too."

"I'm sure your mother will be there. She wouldn't miss Marion's birthday." Klaus said. "Alright then, I'll see you and your sister when you return back home. Love you."

"Love you too, Dad." Luna said, and hangs up her phone. And gets up, and rejoins Trinity and the others.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / HANGAR