Chapter Twenty-Six

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÈ

The next day, Christy is sitting at a table with her mug of her caramel latte.

(Christy's Outfit)

Chandrelle slowly walks up to her and sits down across from her at the cafè. "Hello, Christiana."

"Hi, Chandrelle." Christy greeted her back with a small smile. "It's good to see you. Where's Ena?"

"Ena is with her father at our apartment." Chandrelle replied. "And so, I wanted to visit you."

"We can visit anywhere you like when I'm finished with my caramel latte." Christy said.

Chandrelle and Christy exchange playful chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

JACKSON SQUARE MARKET

Later that day, Chandrelle and Christy are taking a stroll, nibbling on their pastries.

"New Orleans is amazing. The food, the entertainment, the pastries." Chandrelle said. "And the bourbon."

"My husband loves bourbon." Christy said to Chandrelle.

Chandrelle and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

And then, the ground shakes, which causes everyone to exchange concerned looks at each other.

"What the hell was that?" Christy asked.

"Don't know." Chandrelle replied.

Both Chandrelle and Christy finishes eating their pastries and scurries out onto the sidewalk.

The ground shakes again, causing Chandrelle and Christy to both lose their balance and grabs onto a street pole.

A giant mystical Python slithers by.

"Was a giant mystical Python?" Chandrelle asked.

"Yeah." Christy said.

"We have to draw its attention before it eats someone." said Chandrelle.

Chandrelle and Christy both walks out onto the road and looks up at the mystical Python slithers wanders around, scaring people as they run away.

"Oh, shit." Christy said.

Chandrelle uses her cyrokinesis to sling ice crystals at the giant mythical python.

The Python glares, annoyed, at the Elfin Princess Chandrelle and the ancient sorceress, Christy, and swings its giant tail at them.

Both Chandrelle and Christy flies backwards and hits against a truck, leaving both women with scrape wounds.