Chapter Fourteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, outside of Klaus's and Christy's room, Christy is sitting on the balcony railing, sideways, on her phone, talking on her earpiece.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up to the balcony wall and gently leans sideways on the balcony wall frame.

"Are you sure, Dementrio?" Christy asked on the earpiece.

"I am certain, Milady." Demetrio spoke on the earpiece.

"Alright, does Thalia know?" Christy asked.

"I've already contacted her on her wrist comm." said Dementrio.

"Okay, thanks." Christy thanked him.

"You are welcome. And good luck to you and Thalia." Dementrio said.

"Thanks." Christy thanked him and hangs up her phone. And looks at Klaus. "Hey."

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted her and slowly walks up to her and gently leans backwards on the balcony railing. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." Christy reassured her husband's concern. "However, instead of three days until Thalia and I leave for D'Hara, she and I leave this afternoon."

"But Corinna and her Mord-Sith won't be expecting you." Klaus said.

"That's the exact point." Christy said. "Corinna thinks that we'll arrive to D'Hara in three days, but we'll catch her off-guard."

"Smart." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Klaus? There's something else that I need to tell you." Christy said.

"Your premonition about me choking you until unconscious?" Klaus said.

"How did you know?" Christy asked.

"When you caresses my cheek with your hand last night, I glimpsed." Klaus told her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Every time I have a premonition, it's not always good." Christy told him.

"Chris? I know you. You can tell me anything that's bothering you." Klaus said to her.