Chapter Four

That same evening...

In the courtyard, Corinna and Christy exchange slight tense looks at each other.

"Hi, Christiana." Corinna greeted her.

"Hi, Corinna." Christy greeted her back as she remembers their encounter long ago.

Flashback - Home Island of Mount Orasani Woods A.D

Corinna and Christy are sword fighting with each other, dodging and blocking each other's sword attacks.

Christy gets an upper hand and punches Corinna in her face, knocking her out onto the leafy ground.

Corinna looks up at Christy, realizing that she has surpassed her.

"It's over, Corinna. Take your loss with dignity and go home." Christy said to her, gently holding her bronze sword.

"It's not over, Christiana." Corinna told Christy with her sword, and gets back up to her feet. "We will encounter each other again."

"Hope not." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Present Day

In the courtyard, Corinna and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"I did say that you and I were gonna encounter each other again. So, now, here we are." Corinna told Christy.

"Here we are." Christy said. "So, now, I assume that you still want your rematch?"

"Not right now, I don't." Corinna said with a sly smile. "I just wanted to see you."

"There was a bomb at the landing platform pad at Mount Orasani hangar." I said to Corinna.

"And you assume I had something to do with that?" Corinna asked.

"I didn't say that, Corinna." Christy said to her.

"But you suspect." Corinna said. "Not to worry, my Mord-Sith swordswomen warriors keep their distance."

"Good." Christy said.

"It was seeing you again, Christiana." Corinna said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

Later on the next day, Ana, Christy and Gia, along with Toddler Marion in her stroller, fiddling with her plush unicorn and teddy bear.

Ana, Christy, and Gia have plastic to-go cups of blueberry smoothies.