Chapter Eleven

That same night...

Everyone at Mount Orasani is asleep. The lights are on and all is quiet with the warm breeze flows through the air. The waves gently crashes against the rocks in the river.

Corinna and her Mord-Sith swordswomen Warriors has intruded as they stealthy sneaks inside the building.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S BEDCHAMBER

Klaus and Christy lays on the bed, asleep, with him gently spooning her from behind.

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

Christy tiredly wakes up upon sensing something off. Without waking up Klaus, she super-sped out of her bed and gently takes her bronze sword in her hand and blaster pistol.

Klaus tiredly wakes up and looks at Christy. "Christy? What's wrong?"

"Stay here." Christy said to him. And walks away, walking out of her bedchamber and onto the second floor balcony.

⚜️⚜️

PILLAR HALL

She looks down at the main room where seven Mord-Sith swordswomen warriors are, wielding their silver swords in their hands.

Christy glances at a pillar with a silk curtain. She ties it around her waist and gently tugs on it to make sure that it holds her weight.

Christy gently gets atop of the second floor granite railing, and gently falls off, gently swinging across the room catching Mord-Sith swordswoman Warrior 1 off guard by blasting her with her blaster pistol.

Christy hides behind a pillar and puts her earpiece in her right ear and whispers. "I need some backup from Orasanian women Warriors."

And suddenly, some Orasanian Women Warriors with their bronze swords engages in a fight with the Mord-Sith swordswomen Warriors.

Christy swings back across the hall and across the second floor granite railing and gently lands on the floor.

"Nice curtain swinging." Klaus complimented with a small smile.

"Klaus? What the hell? I told you to stay in my bedchamber?" Christy told him, a bit annoyed, gently untying the curtain from around her waist.

"Yeah, well, you know me, Love. I don't do well with people telling me what to do." Klaus said to her.

"Corinna is around here somewhere." Christy said.