Chapter Five

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The Next Day, on the Orasanian 3000 airbus, Christy is looking out of the window while she sits in her seat with a table in front of her, eating a plate of mini pancakes with a glass of orange juice.

[Christy's Outfit]

"You didn't have to come along with me, Klaus." Christy said to her husband, who's sitting across from her. "You could've stayed with Elijah."

"Our daughters are at the Camp Orasani with their cousin, Nikole. And I just didn't have anything else to do, so, I accompanied you." Klaus said to her, taking a bite out of his pastry and glances at her outfit. "And besides, you look beautiful by the way."

Christy small smiles at him. "Thanks." And gently flicks a blueberry at him.

And Klaus gently flicks a blueberry back at her. He and Christy exchange playfully small smiles and chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

INDOOR TRAINING GROUND

Christy is gently leaning sideways on a pillar, observing Tritocus and Aediphae with the young teenage demigods and demigoddess as they train with their magical powers with each other.

Luna, Trinity, and Nikole are with them as well. Luna and Trinity practices their sorceress magic and Nikole practices her witch magic.

Luna and Trinity small waves at their mother, Christy, and she small waves back at them. Nikole and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND HALL

Later on that day, Klaus's art gallery is being held in the grand hall. Orasanian persons are admiring Klaus's canvas paintings.

Christy is standing from afar distance, looking at her husband as he's speaking with some Orasanian persons.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks and small smiles at each other as he proceeds to talk about his canvas paintings.

The Elder God, Dimitris, saunters up to his granddaughter, Christy, with his staff cane.

"Hello, Christiana." Dimitris greeted his granddaughter.

Christy glances at her grandfather, Dimitris, with a small smile. "Hey, grandpa."

"Your beloved husband, Klaus, has drawn in much adoration for his canvas paintings." Dimitris said.