Chapter Nineteen

WAREHOUSE DISTRICT

The next day, Christy is running through the warehouse buildings wearing her backpack.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy uses her blaster pistol to blast away some Red-Eyed Daemonites. She then, hides behind a building, and then, comes from behind it and sees her husband, Klaus, there.

"Klaus?" Christy said, bewilderedly. "Get down."

Klaus crouches down and Christy blasts away the last Red-Eyed Daemonite with her blaster pistol.

Klaus gets back up to his feet and glances behind him. "Was that a Red-Eyed Daemonite?"

"Yeah." Christy replied.

"Why was a Red-Eyed Daemonite following you?" Klaus asked.

"I took something from it and it followed me here to the warehouse district." Christy told him. "What are you doing here?"

"I was out." Klaus told her.

Christy gives her husband her wifey look. "You were stealthy following me, weren't you?"

"Maybe." Klaus replied. "You think I'm being overprotective of my wife?"

"Itty bitty." Christy told him with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She slowly walks pass him, playfully bops his nose with her index finger. And he playfully scrunches up his nose.

And Klaus and Christy both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus, Elijah and Christy are in the ballroom. She has her backpack on the table and gently takes out a Sonar Blaster from her backpack.

 She has her backpack on the table and gently takes out a Sonar Blaster from her backpack