Chapter Nine

Later on that same night...

At the St. James Infirmary, The Mikaelson's and friends, and Christy's best friends, along with the supernatural, are at Christy's funeral wake.

Klaus looks at Christy's shrine picture frame on a table with orchids.

Glimpses of Christy goes through Klaus's mind as he gently fiddles with her fleur-de-lis necklace, which he wears around his neck.

Klaus and Christy small smiles at each other.

Christy playfully bops his nose with her finger and Klaus humorously scrunched up his nose.

Christy plays her acoustic guitar, sitting on the sofa. Klaus sits beside her and the two exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Christy shares a kiss at the St. James Infirmary; and at the duel tournament at the Orasanian Dome arena.

In the ballroom, Christy, Luna and Trinity watches a rom-com movie on her iBook g4 laptop, eating on a bowl of popcorn. Klaus small smiles at them from the ballroom doorway.

At the balcony railing of Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy wears her light blue nightgown. She and Klaus exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Christy gently leans their foreheads on each other's in the Mikaelson Compound's entrance.

And Christy wears her golden battle armor and cape with a small smile.

Luna and Trinity slowly walks to their father, Klaus. And the three of them gently holds each other's hands.

In the kitchen, Elijah and Ana are looking at Klaus, Luna and Trinity as they mourn Christy.

"Will they be okay, Elijah?" Ana asked her boyfriend.

"I do not know." Elijah replied. "But they will be."

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

FIVE DAYS LATER. The next day, in the study, Klaus is sitting behind the desk, in the dimmed light. It's been five days since Christy's ceremonial funeral pyre. He just sits there, gently fiddling with his wife's silver fleur-de-lis necklace around his neck.

Klaus gets up and walks away, slowly walking inside the hallway and peeks into Luna's bedroom and sees her and Trinity asleep on the bed with a blanket covering them.

Klaus slowly walks away and walks back inside the study. He then, sees Christy's "Beautiful Passion" on the coffee table.

He slowly walks up to it and gently picks it up in his hand.

- Flashback -

Klaus is sitting in the sofa chair, reading Christy's book, "Beautiful Passion". Christy slowly walks inside and small smiles to herself.

"That's your fifth time reading my book." Christy said to him with a small smile.

"What I can say, I love it." Klaus said, and gently closes the book. "Why did you stop writing books? You love books. You could've been a book author?"

"Yeah, I know." Christy said, gently sitting down on the arm of the armchair. "With so much going on with our enemies, I just stopped writing."

"Well, I, myself, loves your books, even though, you published three." Klaus said to her with a small smile. "You used to love "Romeo and Juliet."