Bound in Honor Part 1

Start from the beginning

Winterfell

Davion and Daenerys' room

Daenerys woke up and the first thing she saw was her left hand on Davions muscular chest. Her ring was still on her finger. She had forgotten to take it off lastnight. The couple had two rounds of sex and immediately fell asleep. Daenerys couldn't hold back her smile. She was married to the love of her life, and once they deal with the threat in the North, her husband will rule and she will be at his side. She knew Davion didn't want to be king, but Daenerys stopped caring about herself on the throne a long time ago. Davion was all that mattered.

Daenerys once again felt a bile rise up in her throat. She softly got out of bed and went to their chamber pot and released all the contents into a bucket. She couldn't understand what was going on. Lastnight she barely ate and this has been happening the moment she arrived in the North. She needed to talk to the maester to find out what was wrong. Once she was done vomiting, she drank water and went back to bed.

"Good morning, my wife." Davion greeted.

Daenerys blushed. "Good morning, my husband. I was thinking we should stay in before for the day."

Davion chuckled. "I thought about it as well, but we came North to defend it, not to have a vacation."

"You're right, as always." Daenerys agreed. "You can't fault me for wanting to stay wrapped in your arms."

"I don't." Davion said and held her close to him. "Are you alright? He asked. You look pale."

"I'm fine. Perhaps I'm just not used to the weather or the foods here." Daenerys said. "It's small sacrifice to fight for the people. I'll talk to Maester Wolkan today. Perhaps he could recommend something for me."

"Yes perhaps." Davion agreed. The then heard a knock on the door. "Just one moment!" Davion shouted. A few minutes later they got dressed in their robes, ans Davion opened the door.

"Forgive my intrusion, my Queen...my King." Ser Jorah said and Davion rolled his eyes. "The Wall has fallen, and Ser Jaimie Lannister has arrived as well."

"He's brought the Lannister army?" Daenerys asked.

"No, Khaleesi. He came alone." Ser Jorah said. "He awaits for the both of you in the Great Hall."

Davion sighed. "Well be there shortly." Ser Jorah bowed and left the room.

A few hours later Jaime Lannister stood before Davion, Daenerys, Jon, Sansa and Myrcella. The Great Hall was filled with the lords and ladies of Winterfell.

"When I was a child, my brother would tell me a bedtime story." Daenerys spoke up. "About the man who killed our father. Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat. Who sat down on the Iron Throne, and watched as his blood poured onto the floor." Davion looked at his wife and raised his eyebrow. "He told me other stories as well...about all the things we would do to that man...once we took back the Seven Kingdoms and had him in our grasp." Jaime sighed. "Your sister pledged to send her army North."

"She did." Jaime said.

"I don't see an army." Daenerys said. "I see one man, with one hand. It appears your sister lied to Davion and I." She said and looked at Tyrion.

"She lied to me as well." Jaime said. "She never had any intention of sending her army North." Daenerys once again looked at Tyrion. "She has Euron Greyjoy's fleet and twenty thousand troops. The Golden Company from Essos, bought and paid for. Even if we defeat the dead, she'll have enough to destroy the survivors."

"We?" Davion inquired.

"I promised to fight for the living, I intend to keep that promise." Jaime said and Davion nodded in approval.