Heeseung- Hate🩹🥀🧸

Heeseung POV

The doctor just told me I have to be in a plaster cast and sling for 1 month. I was just walking with my members when I slipped down the stairs. 

It's so unbelievable. Like I am so mad about this. I won't be able to dance for more then a month. 

AND IT HURTS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT. 

Like It hurts to even move it a bit.

"Heeseung hyung" Jungwon said

"Yes?" I replied

"You will still take part in performances and concerts, just while sitting" He said

"Oh" I said with a sad face.

"The company will also release a statement today after we get home." He said and looked at me with sympathy.

I just nodded and looked down. 

Then I felt all my members carefully hugging me. 

"It's going to be ok, hyung" Niki said 

I am so greatful towards them.

Time Skip

Now I am at home and the statement by HYBE was just released. 

I opened my phone to check the reactions of fans to my injury. 

Many comments said stuff like

"He is prob just faking it for attention"

"He is exaggerating for sure"

There were very few comments supporting me.

I just felt even more upset now. 

To make things worse we had a concert tomorrow. 

We had practise and I was just supposed to sit and watch.

Time Skip

We just started practise and I just watched. 

I might be smiling on the outside but inside its killing me.

Plus, my wrist has been killing me. It hurts to even move it the slightest bit. 

Time Skip (Sorry for so many time skips)

It was the day of the concert. All the fans came and I just had a stool at the corner of the stage.

I tried my very best to look happy for engenes. 

But I was dying on the inside.

Even with the cast and sling my wrist hurts so fucking bad.

We started performing "Sweet venom"

I just sat and sang my parts. I tried to vocally do my best as I could not even dance.

Towards the end when we just went around greeting engenes, Jake came and grabbed me and took me towards the fans. 

I waved and tried to enjoy. Then Jay told me to get on his back. At first I refused but then the crowd started hyping me up so I did it. 

Jay was really careful about my wrist and so was I.

I did not need more pain then I already was in.

Jay ran around with me on his back. 

Now the concert was over and we were vloging our day. We were getting in the car with Jake filming from beside me. When I closed the door, it slightly hit my wrist. I made a small hiss. 

"Are you ok hyung?" Jake asked

"Ya, I'm fine" I say not realising that there is a camera.

Time Skip  

I opened twitter because I was trending apparently. 

I saw a bunch of positive messages? 

But people were hating on me?

Turns out, that clip from the vlog where I got hurt went viral and people were understanding how genuine I was.  

There were so many sorry messages and just overall positivity. 

I was so happy now. 

Words: 522

A/N: Well sorry it took me so long. I feel like such a bad author. U guys keep supporting me but I keep letting u down. And thanks so much bc we r almost at 15k reads!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR WONNIE! HE JUST TURNED 20! PLEASE WITH HIM!

Also, my book called "New Me" just got over so I am planning to make an Enhypen GC. I will be bxb. If u dont like that type of thing then its fine but if u do please look forward to it! 

I will also be revealing my author name soon! It is not my actual name but like I will use it and be addressed with it!

Hope you are doing well! Have a good day/night~

Yours,

Author-nim