Jake- Thank you so much Enhypen🥀🌸

Requested by: 

Jake POV

I was really upset today because during dance practise the choreographer kept calling me out and telling me to do better. I did really bad. I was so disappointed in myself that I locked myself in my room and cried. I did not even let Jay in whom I share the room with. 

My eyes were really swollen by now and it was 10pm. I quietly opened the lock so Jay could get in later and I just cried myself to sleep.

Heeseung POV

We had comeback from practise and Jake was really upset with himself because the choreographer kept telling him to fix parts of his dance. I think it was also more hard for him since he would always be called one of the weaker dancers of our group. I even heard him crying so I NEEDED to do something. I came up with a plan and told the members during dinner. 

"Hey guys, you know how Jake his really upset. Well I have a plan to make him feel better." I said

They all nodded and I continued.

" Jungwon can tell the choreographer to complement Jake more since he is the leader and we all should act like nothing happened and subtly complement his dance as well." I said. They all gave thumbs up.

"I can do that but you all also need to make him feel good in morning since I will not be there as I have some extra meetings" He said. 

We all agreed and went to bed. 

Time skip

We all woke up and told Sunoo to go wake Jake up.

Jake POV

I felt my eyes slowly open while I saw Sunoo waking me up. 

"Good morning hyung" He said with his signature smile

"Good morning Sunoo, I'll be out in 5 minutes" I said. Sunoo nodded and went out. 

I went to the bathroom and started freshening up while thinking about the day ahead. I want to do better so that choreographer doesn't need to call me out all the time! I don't want to hinder the members. 

I got out and saw everyone getting ready to get to practise. We all got out bags and got in the car. I noticed an empty spot and realised Jungwon must be at meeting or something. That kid works way too much. 

Time Skip

I had fallen asleep but I woken up and we went to the dance room.

Heeseung POV

Once I made sure Jake was asleep I called Jungwon.

Otp

Hey Jungwon!

Yes hyung?

Did you talk with the choreographer?

Ya and he agreed, now all we have to do is compliment him. 

Ok, bye I'll see you. We arrived at the building.

Not Otp

We woke Jake up and went to the dance room.

Jake POV

I went to the dance room with the others and saw that Jungwon was there with the choreographer.

We started to practise and the choreographer kept complimenting me. I was saur happy. Then my members were also asking me for help saying I had a nice groove to that move and stuff. It made me saur happy. I wanted to hug them so I did after practise. They asked why but I just said no reason. They are always so nice. I am so thankful to them. 

Thank you so much enhypen.

Words: 540

A/N: I am so sorry for the long wait. I almost forgot I had to do this book but I still tried. This had been in my drafts for so long so it is nice to finally put it out. I kind of forgot about this book since I was doing my murder mystery but I am back on track and will do the Heeseung ft.TXT one soon. But don't worry. Please keep requesting since I do not have any ideas for after that! And I am sorry if the end seems a bit rushed! Oh! AND TYSM FOR 3.9K READS! I never thought I would reach this point but thanks for helping me reach it! Ok I should probably stop talking now-