Jay- Guilt🩹🥀🧸

Jay POV

Hot tears streamed down my face. There is no way this just happened. Why did it have to be them! Why not me!? God!

I can't believe we were just performing like normal and the stage fell under us. How did all the members except me get hurt? Why not me? Why do they have to suffer and I don't.

Heeseung hyung got a huge cut on his arm that needs stiches, it hurts a lot and bleeds a lot. Jake sprained his wrist really bad and is in a brace. Sunghoon got a concussion that will restrict a lot of movement.  Sunoo landed on his elbow really bad so he is in a sling. Jungwon probably got the worst of it. He broke his ankle and is a plaster cast and crutches for 6 weeks. The worst part is that he is that hurt because I landed on him. Niki also nearly shattered his knee. He is also gonna be limping for a while. All this while, I'm just fine because Jungwon cushioned my fall. I just left with a small scratch and bruise. 

Why did the stage even have to fall in the first place! 

I was just sitting in the hospital waiting for each member to get treated. I was still crying. I was covered in sweat due to nerves. 

Just then I heard the door opening and Heeseung hyung walked out with a huge while gauze on his arm. 

"Hey Jay" He said and sat down next to me. 

"Hi hyung. How is everyone else?" I asked with a really sad tone. 

"Oh, they are all almost done except Jungwon." He said and this just made me feel a hell lot worse.

Then Sunghoon walked out without moving his upper body at all.

"Hey, how is it hoon?" I ask

"I'm mostly fine except I can't move too much of my upper body" He said I just nodded.

I just felt so damn guilty. They all were hurting so much. I wish I could have the pain instead of them. 

Next Niki limped out and sat. I heard him hiss in pain. I just broke my heart into pieces. All I could do was rub his back. 

Soon they all came out except Jungwon. All this made me feel so evil even if it wasn't in my power. I just silently cried. 

"Hey, Jay hyung why are you crying?" Sunoo asked. I still can't believe he cares about me even in this situation.

"Hey, don't cry Jay. What's wrong?" Heeseung asked in a soft voice. 

"I-I feel so guilty" I managed to say

"What, why baby?" Heeseung hyung asked me. 

"You all got hurt but I am not. You all are suffering while I am not." I say. I felt someone's hands cup my cheeks and full my face up.

"Jay, it is not your fault and we all are so happy and relived that you are not hurt. Do you think that would help?" Sunghoon asked. 

"A-Are you sure that Jungwon isn't m-mad at me?" I say and they all look at me

"No. Not at all. Never." Jake said

Just than we saw Jungwon coming here on his crutches. 

"Guys let's go?" He asked and we all nodded.

So he isn't mad at me?

We got in the car and I told Jungwon he could rest his ankle on my lap. He was hesitant at first but then ended up listening because his ankle started hurting. He put his head in my chest and nuzzled into me. I hugged him back and no words were exchanged until Jungwon said his ankle hurt a bit. I did not feel as guilty as before but I still felt a little guilty so I massaged his leg. 

Time Skip

It's been a few days and everyone is recovering. 

Heeseung hyung just has 2 days until his stiches come out. Jake just has a week before is perfectly fine. Sunghoon is fine except occasional dizziness. Sunoo is also fine just a little bit of pain left. Jungwon has 3 weeks before his cast comes off and Niki has stopped limping.

I helped everyone and they helped me feel lest guilty.

Words: 688

A/N: Ik i said i will upload more often but like i went through a writters block and had no motivation. I even stopped uploading my ff and murder mystery for a while but im getting back into the groove of it. Thanks to my bestie for helping me in finding my motivation. And I hope you liked this!

Have a good day/night!

-Author-nim