Sunghoon- Hidden Sickness🤒🥀

Requested by: BhavyaStyles 

Sunghoon POV

I think I had been sick for like maybe 4 days now? I don't know, I lost track. My members do not know but its not for some cliche reason like I don't want to worry them or anything, I just don't want them to think I am weak. I mean I realise they probably won't think that but like I have had this insecurity since I was young and nothing will help me overcome it.

Back to the point, we were currently at practise but Jungwon was in a meeting, just leader things I guess. Our choreographer had taught us a bit for our new comeback, we had not even recorded it, it just the background music and there was a huge chance the choreo  would change once we recorded it. 

I had been feeling a it lightheaded and nauseous for a while but I just powered through it. I was not able to focus on anything and everything was becoming blurry. Honestly, I was just going by muscle memory at this point. The music stopped and I think Jungwonie came back. Then everything around me started to spin and I was about to collapse. I was zoned out then I fell to  the ground. I think I heard my members calling for me before I blacked out. 

Jungwon POV

I had just come to practise after my long meeting with Hitman Bang and all the leaders of other hybe groups like Soobin hyung, Scoups hyung, Chaewon noona, Saerom noona, EJ hyung.

I opened the door and they stopped the music and asked me about the meeting but then I heard a loud thud, it was Sunghoon hyung falling to the ground! I ran over to him and we all were shouting his name. I quickly knew something was wrong to I told Jay hyung to get Sunghoon hyung on his back and I called our manager to take him to the hospital right now!

Sunghoon POV

I opened my eyes and a bright light hit my eyes and scrunched them close. I didn't know where I was right now. I realised I was on a bad and the last thing I remember is my members screaming my name. I looked around an saw Jungwon sleeping next to me on a chair. 

He must have noticed my movements and woke up.

"Oh your awake hyung?" He asked

"Ya, did I faint?" I asked

"Ya, why didn't you tell us you were sick!?" He scolded me

"sorry, I just had this insecurity since I was a kid, i would always not tell anyone I was hurt ot sick because I thought they would think I was weak, I know that is unreasonable but I can't help it" I sadly said

"Its fine hyung but just know we would never do that, by the way the members went to go gets snacks but they should be back soon" He said

Soon the rest of the members came back and I got sent home and they took care of me and helped me get over my insecurity.

Words: 508

A/N: Well I am so so so so sorry about doing this request so late. Also it will take me a few days to do the pending request. This is pretty trashy so ya but I have an announcement! I am working on an Enhypen murder mystery! It will take some time but it is a work in progress! I hope you guys like the idea and look forward to it!