Jungwon-ankle🩹

Jungwon POV

I was sitting on my bed, massaging my throbbing ankle. I had landed on it wrong while I was practising alone last night. I wanted to hide but I knew that never turns out well and it would be hard to hide it because it hurt so much.

I decided to tell Jay hyung. 

I tried my best to walk to his room without limping or hopping. I knocked on his door, He allowed me to come in. I sat on his bed and started:

"Hyung, last night I landed on my ankle wrong and it hurts so bad." I said

"Jungwon its fine, just endure it we have to practise later." He replied 

I just nodded and left the room, I was a bit hurt but I made myself believe that Jay hyung was right. I slowly went to my room thinking how I would endure dance practise. I saw my foot, it was swollen, and purple. I hissed at the sight.

I changed and went out of his room, I saw everyone except Niki. Soon Niki entered the room and we all left to get to practise. 

Once we were are practise we were dancing and I was doing my best, it was a bit more sloppy than usual but I got it done. 

Then the other members decided do Drunk-Dazed and I was so nerves because there was so much jumping and intense choreo. The music started and I started dancing. The chorus came and I started. I did the jump and it hurt so bad I collapsed. Tears streaming down my cheeks while I hugged my leg.

Heeseung POV

We were doing the chorus for Drunk-Dazed when I felt a bang, I turned around and saw Jungwon on the floor crying hugging his leg. I freaked out. I ran to him and tried to comfort him and ask what was wrong but I knew we had to go the hospital. 

I instructed Sunghoon to carry Jungwon and we rushed out the door. Our manager drove us to the hospital. I saw Jay and he looked really guilty so I asked him what happened. 

"Hyung, its all my fault! He told he got hurt but I just brushed it off." Jay said

"Its fine, he will forgive you." I comforted him

We reached the hospital and got Jungwon to a doctor as fast as possible. We waited for 1 hour before the doctor called us back in. He told us Jungwon fractured his ankle and would need a plaster cast and crutches for 1 month. 

We quickly asked if we could see him and doctor agreed

Jungwon POV 

I sat in the bed with my foot in a plaster cast, it hurt less but it still just a manageable amount. Then my members ran into the room and flooded me with hugs. I saw that Jay hyung looked very guilty so I assured him it was fine and we made a promis never to ignore another member's cry for help.

I went home and my amazing members helped me get back normal and Engenes endlessly supported me.

Words:489