75

[75]

NARRATIVE

Luyolo: "This won't work!" he says angrily.

Ayanda: "It's either this or no inheritance for you."

Luyolo: "How will beating him up help us?!"

Ayanda: "He just needs to sign some documents, handing over his oil company, we kill him and we're good."

Lizwi: "Khohlwa!" he said spitting on the floor. Ayanda slaps him hard across the face.

Ayanda: "Listen here boy, you better sign those papers when they get here if you don't want to leave your wife and go reunite with your father. I will then make sure that your stupid wife gets arrested for your mess."

Lizwi: "What mess?"

Ayanda: "I know you killed Amahle."

Lizwi: "Ungazongidakelwa mina!"

Ayanda: "Well you and your wife can just take the blame for it. Y'all hated her angisho? It will just seem like Letho was trying to protect her marriage and so she only killed Amahle because she was the only one she could find and my daughter had to run away because she was scared."

Lizwi: "Uyisilima somfazi wena!"

Ayanda: "Is'lima unyoko! I will show you wena!" she points her finger at him.

Lizwi: "I'm not scared of you mina."

Ayanda: "I'm serious! I can do it in a snap of my finger. I have men that can make everything point out to her."

Lizwi: "Just know that you won't get away with this."

Luyolo: "I'm out."

Ayanda: "Boys, rough him up a bit. I will be back later with the documents."  she walks out leaving her men beating Lizwi up. She quickly runs after Luyolo

Luyolo: "Do you even know what you are doing?"

Ayanda: "Mfana, ngimdala kulemidlalo. Wena just follow my steps, do everything as I tell you."

Luyolo: "Fine! He might need his lawyer here when he signs over his company." 

Ayanda: "Don't worry about that wena."

*******
{KHAYO's OFFICE}

Khayo: "I think the boy wasn't arrested. Those were just some criminals wearing Police uniforms. They were making their work easier by playing the police officers."

Lwande: "What!?"

Nsizwa: "How do we even start finding that boy?!" he asked frustratedly.

Khayo: "Does he at least have a smartwatch?"

Lwande: "No malume." they all sigh frustratedly.

Mattheo: "Does he have a tracker?" they all look at him as if he's stupid.

Nsizwa: "This isn't the movies or any fiction!"

Mattheo: "I was just asking. I guess we should wait for a call from them or does his house have any cameras?"

Lwande: "I think so."

Mattheo: "Will you be able to access them?"

Lwande: "Let me call Letho." he steps aside to talk to Letho, and he shortly comes back luckily the house has cameras.

Mattheo: "Call her again and tell her to let us access it or she can just look at last night's episode and write down the car's registration information and I will try tracking the car." Lwande does as told. Letho gives them the car's registration info.

Khayo: "I hope this works!"

Mattheo: "The car is originally registered under a Sku..buzo M..sh... M." he says struggling with the pronunciation. They all take a peek to see the name.

Lwande: "But that's Letho's late father."

Nsizwa: "Which means, those people were sent by someone of that household."

Lwande: "Ayanda!"

Nsizwa: "Ayanda?"

Lwande: "Yes baba. She was in that pregnancy scheme nabo-Amahle. It also turns out that the woman who was lying about the pregnancy is her child."

Khayo: "I guess we should head there right away?"

Mattheo: "Give me a little bit of time to get some dirt on this woman."

- TWO HOURS LATER

Mattheo: "We can go" They get into their cars and drive off to the Mdlalose household. The gate opens after a few minutes of ringing the intercom. They are welcomed by Ayanda standing on her stoep with a frown on her face.

Ayanda: "Nobani nina? Nifunani la?" she asks with attitude.

Nsizwa: "It can't be that you don't recognize me. Nsizwa."

Ayanda: "Ohhh unjani?" she hugs him.

Nsizwa: "I'm not good. We are looking for the owner of that white Hyundai accent."

Ayanda: "Oh? Why?"

Nsizwa: "Hhayi we just need to talk."

Ayanda: "The car was my husband's but he recently died so it's mine."

Khayo: "Well good! Where's Lizwi?" he asked stepping forward.

Mattheo: "Just so you know, if you ever think of lying I will destroy you within a blink of an eye!" he said sternly. They push her inside the house.

Khayo: "Start talking."

Ayanda: "Angazi nikhuluma ngani." she says calmly.

Nsizwa: "Ayoh, just give us the boy back and stop all this because you seriously won't like the consequences."

Ayanda: "Oh yeah? try me."

Mattheo: "You mean you wouldn't care if we showed the authorities your records when you worked as a 'nurse' ?"  she gulps but manages to mask her feelings.

Ayanda: "You don't know sh!t."

Mattheo: "Oh but I do know that you have poisoned more than ten patients just for their organs. Angithi that's how you met your ex-husband? You then decided it would be best to continue tormenting people."

Ayanda: "Who's this boy? ezokhuluma ushidi la kwami."

Khayo: "Weren't you also the same person who killed her husband?" she gasps dramatically.

Ayanda: "Fine!"

Nsizwa: "Now, will you give back the boy?" she clicked her tongue.

Ayanda: "Y'all will receive a call after dropping him
off."