68

[68]

LETHOKUHLE

This whole thing was seriously causing a lot of conflict in my house which I didn't like at all. I gave the kids some snacks as they were watching some TV. I walked to his study, that's where he has been cooped up. I open the door, I find him sitting on his chair with his head laid on the desk.

Me: "Lizwi." I called out in a whisper. He slowly raised his head and looked at me with a faint smile. His eyes were bloodshot red and a bit swollen. I honestly felt guilty for even letting this whole charade ka-Amahle get between me and my husband.

Me: "I'm sorry Lizwi." I say standing next to his chair. He looked at me confused.

Me: "I'm sorry that I only believed you when that girl came here to confess. I'm sorry. I was supposed to be by your side fighting the enemy but instead, I did the opposite. I'm sorry I even left our home."

Lizwi: "Come here." he pulls me to sit on his lap.

Lizwi: "Don't apologize baby. You just reacted the way everyone would. I don't blame you nor fault you cause I also know that I'd have reacted the same way if it was you. Don't beat yourself up for being human baby." he kisses my shoulder.

Me: "Thank you. How are you feeling?" he exhales sharply.

Lizwi: "Very angry and disgusted."

Me: "I hate Amahle and that girl."

Lizwi: "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you the first time you warned me about Thulile."  I kiss his lips.

Me: "I forgive sthandwa sami." he smiles then kisses me deeply, I moan in his mouth as I grip his shirt. He breaks the kiss smiling, my lady part was throbbing at this point.

Me: "I miss you." I whispered before smashing my lips on his. He stands up with me and places me on the table. He separates my legs making my dress go up even more, he stands in between my legs, pressing himself closer to me.

Lizwi: "I love you." he says then starts kissing me on my neck to my chest. He stops and licks my boobs before taking them out and holding them in his hands. He gently bites, licks, and blows air on my n*pples.

Me: "Lizwi." I whisper in a breathy voice. He smiles then takes off my underwear slowly. He lowers his shorts, taking out his manhood. He strokes his a couple of times before pressing it against my lady. He moves it around a couple of times before stroking my cl*t with it. He leaves it pressed against my wet thumbing entrance as he holds my waist firmly. I try grabbing it but he holds my hand and kisses me.

Me: "Baby." he breaks the kiss and I throw my head back with my lips slightly parted as I feel him enter me slowly. I bite my lip moaning softly as I watch him move in and out of me with my hands holding on to the table. He plasters his lips on mine, I wrap my arm around his neck pulling him closer. He breaks the kiss and presses his forehead on mine, our breaths are fanning each other and I scream in pleasure while he keeps moaning lowly. I peck his lips as my thighs start to shake a little. He moves faster making me rub my clit faster screaming at the intense pleasure I'm feeling. I press my lips on him as my orgasm hits me. I bite his lower lip scratching his back as I shake violently on the table. He holds me tighter as he also jerks inside of me shooting his load in me.

Lizwi: "I love you yezwa?" I nod kissing him. I still wanted more, it's been long phela. He gets me off the table and turns me around. He makes me hold onto the table while laying my upper body on it. He slowly separates my buttcheeks and thrusts in.

Me: "Baby." I cry arching my back even more. He wrapped his one arm around my waist while the other was holding my shoulder. He gave me hard and fast strokes. His hand moves from around my waist and starts touching me. He slowly rubs my swollen cl*t while thrusting.

Me: "Oh my god!" I cried as I could feel a familiar ache between my legs and my muscles tightening. I didn't know what to do with myself as I shook against him. I fall apart while clasping his arm that was buried between my legs. His manhood twitched inside of me before he held me tighter as he c*mmed.

Lizwi: "Let's go shower." he picked me up and wrapped me with a throw that was on his couch. I was still breathing heavily.

*******

We were now making lunch for all of us, the kids were still in the living room watching television. Lizwi and I couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Lizwi: "I still want you." he says brushing my thighs while gently biting my neck.

Me: "Mm, Lizwi." there was a knock on the front door. Minutes later Sqalo walks in followed by Thulile.

Sqalo: "She wanted to see you."

Lizwi: "Okay, go join your siblings." he walks off to the lounge.

Me: "Ufunani la?" I ask this girl.

Thulile: "I wanted to apologize again."

Me: "You already apologized, and we don't forgive you so what more do you want?"

Thulile: "I also wanted to talk to you about the baby."

Lizwi: "Sohlanganaphi thina?" he asks coldly.

Thulile: "I thought maybe we could talk about how everything will work when she is born."

Lizwi: "Since you were clever enough to rape me and make that child yourself, you take care of it. My and I have nothing to do with that child and quite frankly I don't care what happens to it. You can kill it yourself or give it up, I don't care."

Thulile: "This is still your blood."

Lizwi: "Elingcolile. My kids are all under my roof and that sh*t you carrying there, you better keep it away or I will kill it myself."

Me: "Ntombazane, cela ungiphumele kwami." she walks out. Lizwi calls out for Sqalo who comes running.

Lizwi: "What did I say about answering doors Sqalo?" he asked him in a stern voice. Sqalo looks down.

Sqalo: "That we mustn't answer it unless you tell us to."

Lizwi: "Ungaphinde okay? next time ngizonishaya nonke." Sqalo nods with tears in his eyes and walks to Lizwi. He throws himself at him and cries. I always found this trait of his weird.

Sqalo: "Ngiyaxolisa babazi." he cries.

Lizwi: "I'm sorry for shouting." he kisses him and then leads him to the lounge. As soon as he comes back, we laugh.