19

[Chapter 19]

NARRATED.

@THE MNIKATHI's

Lwande: "Mah, I don't know what to do now. It's been months since my baby has been like this." he says emotionally.

Thando: "I know my boy. She will get better, you see yourself that she's getting better." she said as she continued nursing her granddaughter. Nsizwa walks in with his wife's uncle, Lethu.

Thando: "Baba. How are you?"

Lethu: "You know I never just visit unless i'm being forced by your ancestors right?" he says with an unreadable expression.

Thando: "I know that baba."

Lethu: "Your son's choices are what made us be here today well let me just say your granddaughter." he looks at Lwande with a cold expression.

Lwande: "Mkhulu?"

Lethu: "Mkhulu? I will slap you boy!"

Lethu: "When have you ever heard of abandoning your own blood being a thing in this family?! I'm sure even your father has never done something like this before!"

Thando: "Baba, what's going on?"

Lethu: "This bloody stupid boy, went on to play around with his penis and impregnated a woman somewhere in this world and now your late grandmother is furious because he went on to abandon his seed."

Nsizwa: "What?!" he throws one look at Lwande making him squirm in fear.

Lethu: "This child is sick because of this boy's actions! Your ancestors are not happy especially your great grandmother!"

Lwande: "Kodwa..."

Lethu: "Shut up! Because you know exactly what you were doing when you ran away from responsibility! You better fix your mess if you still want this one to live." he walks out after that. Nsizwa just grabs Lwande out of the room to his study. He locks the door then throws a punch at him making him groan.

Lwande: "Baba. Hear me out!"

Nsizwa: "Where the fvck do you get the nerve to treat a woman like that! Have you ever seen me or any of your uncles and grandfathers treat the female like that?! Where do you even begin treating a woman like a toy when you have so many sisters?!" he asks as he keeps punching him.

Lwande: "i'm sorry baba." he cries lying on the floor bleeding from his nose and mouth.

Nsizwa: "Nx fokof!" he screams landing one kick on his ribcage then goes on to open the door.

Nsizwa: "Leave my office Luzelwande!"

************
Thando: "Silondile, what do i have to do with you?!"

Londi: "mom, i'm serious. Nothing is going on with me and that man. He is just my friend's father and he offered to drop me off since he was coming this side."

Thando: "I'm not your fool wena! You better start getting your story straight because i'm telling my husband."

Londi: "Mom please!" she cries but her mother ignores her as Lwande limps his way to his room, passing them.

Nsizwa: "Tell me what?" he asks walking.

Thando: "That your daughter here is busy with men old enough to be his father!" Nsizwa frowns looking at his daughter with his scary frown making her tremble.

Nsizwa: "Angizwanga?"

Londi: "Baba, that man is my friend's father. He had a meeting this side so he offered me a lift."

Thando: "This isn't the first time and i seriously thought she would listen the first time i reprimanded her."

Londi: "Baba, that's not true!"

Nsizwa: "So you saying my wife is lying?"

Londi: "No baba but she's mistaken."

Nsizwa: "I don't need this kind of nonsense in my house little girl, do you hear me?! Because okulandelayo you will be back in this house with diseases you got from these old men or even worse you will experience witchcraft! I won't be entertaining sh*t la kwami mina! You kids think this is a play ground just because your mom and I are open with you?! Ngizonikhahlela mina!" he clicks his tongue and walks off with his wife following him.