𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈 || 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

[7 months later...]

"Y/n?" Hermione knocked on the bathroom door, worried for her dear friend. "Are you alright?"

The wedding was set in the Villa of the Malfoys in the countryside of England. Cotswold is the name of the place and the villa was located in its wizarding world. The villa was where Draco had brought her in their 4th year to ask her to be his girlfriend at the weekend during the Spring of 1995. They have created lots of memories in this villa, such as practising quidditch since both of them are members of their quidditch team, spending a two-week vacation here in summer starting in 5th year, and a lot of things that they enjoyed, especially when they have both lost each other's purity during their 6th year. Thus, both of them decided that it would be a perfect place for them to hold their wedding in a place that holds great memories.

"Is Mommy ok?" Marigold looked up to Luna, who was holding her 9-month-old child.

"She'll be alright, love. Your mommy is just feeling a bit nervous." She assured the little girl.

"Y/n, deary?" Mrs Bennett pressed her hand against the bathroom door. "Do you need something? I can get it for you." But Y/n had already opened the door, looking rather like she was about to faint, and her dearest Mama helped her sit down on her bed.

"Are you sure you can walk down the aisle later?" Worry was laced in Ginny's voice.

"Yes, I somehow could, Ginny." A faint smile appeared on her lips. "And it'll pass soon. No need to worry. Besides, this is not the first time it happened to me." She chuckled.

"Have you told Draco yet?" Hermione grinned as she helped her get back on the Vanity table to get her make-up started.

"I'll tell him during the first dance."

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

The chapel was decorated with trails of flowers and leaves on each side of the aisle — roses, peonies, baby's breath, hydrangea, and of course, the bride's favourite, marigolds. The wedding theme embraces the colourful season of summer, adding a vintage touch to it to make it elegant.

Guests had already filled the seats and the flower girl, Marigold, and the ring bearer, Kylo, had already walked down the aisle after the maid of honour, Hermione, made her procession.

"Are you excited, mate?" Blaise, his best man, grinned when the guests had stood up from their seats.

"You really asked?" He grinned too.

When the door opened, Draco felt like the time had slowed down as soon as his eyes gazed upon her in a white gown with embroidered flowers and leaves, and a veil with embroidered flowers too that matches well her whole attire. She looked like a goddess. She always has been. Mrs Malfoy would always say that her beauty was a gift from Aphrodite.