𝐗𝐗 || 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧

A/n: Y'all might gonna get irritated with Draco with this again...

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

It was a cloudy day in London, and Y/n was sitting on a picnic cloth under the tree with her back against the trunk and with Marigold sitting on her lap whilst reading her a muggle fairytale, Little Red Riding Hood, and waiting for Hermione to arrive.

"Mommy, I don't like wolves to eat me." The little blond girl said as she looked up at her mother. "I don't like nonna to be eaten by that wolf too."

"Sweetheart," Her mother chuckled. "No wolves can eat you and nonna, I'm here to protect you from any harm." She assured her, caressing her daughter's cheeks. "And Wolves won't eat you or neither harm you."

"But they're scary, mommy. I don't like them." She exclaimed. "Can we read another story?" She asked. "I want Alice!" She exclaimed cheerfully as she got off her mother's lap and went to their picnic basket to get another book. "Here, Mommy." She gave the book to her mother.

Y/n smiled and took the book from her daughter's hand as she let Marigold sit back down on her lap and open the book in front of them.

"Do you want me to teach you how to read, Lottie?" And yes, Y/n has been teaching her daughter to read ever since they moved back to London.

Marigold smiled and nodded in reply.

Whenever her mother starts to teach her how to read, she gets pretty excited to learn.

"Pay attention, alright?" Y/n smiled as flipped onto the first page of the story and placed her index finger on the first words. "Once Upon a Time..."

"Once upon a time..." Marigold followed, her eyes focused on the words written on the page so that he could recognize them.

"But before we could proceed, can you tell me what letter this is?" She pointed at the letter 'O'.

"O!" Her daughter recited gleefully.

"Very good." Her mother praised her. "You've been good at recognizing letters." She placed a soft kiss on her daughter's cheek, which made Marigold smile brightly as the sun with a sweet laugh coming out of her mouth.

Then their heads lifted up upon hearing Hermione's calling their names, walking closer to them with a small basket of biscuits that Marigold will surely love.

"Aunty Mione!" She got out of her mother's lap and approached her godmother. "What is that, Aunty Mione?" She placed both of her hands on the basket, which cause Hermione to lower the basket down to let Marigold see what is inside.

"It's biscuits, Goldie," Hermione replied in her sweet and gentle voice as they both went and sat on the picnic cloth. "Ron couldn't come today due to something happening to their Joke Shop. I don't know what exactly happened but he promised he'll tell after he gets home."