𝐈𝐈 || 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Y/n was at a café at Diagon Alley, waiting for Luna's arrival, for they plan on meeting up because Luna wasn't able to come when they have arrived yesterday. Although, Luna gave a reason why she couldn't attend the gathering due to the fact that Neville Longbottom, her husband, had sprained his ankle while he was running around their house, getting ready to attend the gathering at the Bennetts.

"Oh, don't you look lovely today?"

Y/n flinched her head before she could take a sip of her Hibiscus tea and saw the sweet blonde lady in front of her eyes.

"Luna," Y/n smiled, putting her cup of tea down on the table. "It's been so long since I last saw you." She stood up, giving her friend a warm embrace, showing that she missed her throughout the years of staying in Paris. "Have a seat." She motioned her hand to the empty seat across her, offering it to Luna.

"How are you?" Luna took a seat, smiling sweetly at Y/n.

"Better actually, especially now that I have a child that makes me smile." She chuckled softly, taking a sip of her tea. "How was Neville by the way? Is his ankle alright?"

"His ankle was twisted a bit, but I managed to fix it and told him that he should better rest." She stated. "But how's your daughter? What does she look like now? She was still an infant when I last saw her." She grinned.

"Ahh..." She formed her hand, pointing her index finger at the ceiling as it indicates "wait". Y/n pulled out her wallet from her purse and took a picture of Marigold, giving it to her friend.

Luna took the photo and admired Marigold, happy that she has grown into such a beautiful girl. Although, what came to Luna's mind at the very first when she saw the girl, Marigold looks so much like her father. Her hair, her skin, and especially her eyes. The only thing that Marigold inherited was her mother's smile.

Luna didn't bring the subject up, knowing that it'll just only upset or make Y/n uncomfortable. She knew how much she cried for 6 months because of him even though she was pregnant with Marigold.

"She's very beautiful and she looks really cheerful." She complimented. "I do hope my child would be cheerful too." She caressed her stomach.

Y/n choked her tea, looking at Luna's belly, with her eyes wide.

"Luna, you-" Y/n grinned like a bright sun. "Oh, my Merlin-" She couldn't seem to utter any words that she wanted to say, for she was too happy, too excited, too amused, for her dear friend is expecting. But, she managed to say, "Congratulations!"

"Thank you," Luna smiled sweetly.

"How many weeks are you in now?"

"5 weeks."

"5 weeks!" Y/n amused. "I'm not even the one who's pregnant but...I'm really really happy for you, Luna."

"Thank you again." She giggled.

After talking and drinking tea for an hour, they fled out of the café and Y/n wanted to visit the shop that she bought and that she was going to use as her café, bringing Luna along with her.

She had already hired carpenters to fix the shop, for it was left abandoned for 5 years and no one even wanted to buy it. It was a nice shop, and it is not big, nor small. It was just the exact for her.

Upon their arrival at their destination, Y/n felt such joy when she saw how her soon-to-be café looks attractive and the carpenters had followed her instructions about the design.

They went inside and the place is how she wanted it to be.

There were lots of plants, the window shop has a fake cake display and other fake pastries, tables and seats were arranged perfectly, and the pastry display that was combined with the cashier counter was beautiful, although it was still empty.

The pastry chef came out of the kitchen. He looks a bit frustrated, grumbling words out of his mouth, but became stunned when it happens to be that the owner of the shop let alone his friend, was standing in the wide area, where the tables and seats are.

"Ah! Mademoiselle," He exclaimed in his french accent. "It is so nice to see you." He walked to her with welcoming eyes, regardless of what may have happened in the kitchen.

"Marcel," she grinned. "Wh...why do you look-"

"Madame, today is not the best time to visit. It iizzzz...ummm...the kitchen iz yet not have been in...in place." He said nervously.

Marcel was Y/n's friend, who happens to be a pastry chef. It was Marcel who began the friendship, for he quite find Y/n talented in her skills in baking and her recipes quite made Marcel on a cloud nine. Marcel could remember that very moment when he took a bite of Y/n's croissant, it was 3 years ago, and in every bite he took, he cherished its taste, its tenderness.

Well, Y/n couldn't do it without her mother's help. Back when Y/n was only a child, aged six, she had been helping her mother bake in their kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" She furrowed her brows, looking concerned about Marcel, who looks like he had been troubled by such cruel events in the Kitchen.

"Oui, mademoiselle!" He exclaimed in delight, looking as if everything is fine. "Your daughter must be waiting for you at your home and you may come back tomorrow." He waved his hands, persuading the two to leave and come back for tomorrow, whilst walking them out. "I promise you, madame, when you come tomorrow, everything will be more perfect than today." He nervously laughed.

Y/n smiled softly in gratitude that Marcel managed the place for a while, whilst looking for a manager to manage her café.

"Call me when you need help." She assured.

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

On the other side of the town, where the wealthy families live in such wide estates, Narcissa and Draco were discussing the preparation for his wedding day. It was the talk of the town that the only heir of the Malfoys is soon to be wed to another Pureblooded girl, Astoria.

Astoria is from the wealthy family of Greengrass. They were both arranged, yes, and both of them had no control over these traditions. It is a must for them that they should continue the line of purity of the bloodlines of the Wizards and witches.

Astoria is a kind-hearted young lady and Mr and Mrs Malfoy knew that she would be perfect for him. She would be a perfect wife and mother for their future children, especially now that they have been together for 3 years now. Well, if it weren't for their parents, they wouldn't have stayed.

"Have you and Astoria chosen a date?" Narcissa asked his beloved son. "For sure that the two of you already did."

"We have but...she isn't still quite sure about the date we have chosen," Draco answered, placing his hand under his chin, whilst looking down at the calendar that was placed on the coffee table.

"When was it?" His mother took attention to his son's eyes.

"December 5th, next year."

"Well, that is already an excellent date and we have time to prepare." She exclaimed in delight. "Do tell her that the date is settled and she need not worry about it."

Draco nodded in agreement and he knew well that Astoria will be delighted, now that her soon-to-be mother-in-law had agreed to the date.