𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 || 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Draco has made his way to the Bennett's Cottage after he had made sure his Engagement was already called off. He already apologized to his parents and to the Greengrass Family, and well, Astoria? She's still in the middle of defending the man whom she's in love with, and as for Mrs Malfoy, she is delighted to hear that her dear son is finally chasing her, Y/n. Draco even made it clear to his father that he would not marry unless it were her. He never truly thought that he could handle it in one day.

He wanted to confess to her. He wanted to become part of her life again, and part of Marigold's life. He wanted to make up for all the mistakes he had made to her. He never truly expected that he finally defend her from his father.

However, there are still things that he hasn't fixed yet, and the only thing left for him to do is him and his now ex-fiancé announce to the world that the engagement was off due to the reason that they could not make their relationship work, especially when it is an arranged marriage and has still feelings for the person they love.

To Draco, that announcement can wait. All he cares at this very moment is to see her and apologize for everything he has done. That is why he came here first thing in the morning only to find out that...

"What?" Draco's mouth fell open.

"They are not here, Mr Malfoy." Mrs Bennett stared at him coldly.

Mrs Bennett hasn't been really warm to him since the day she realized that her dear child was always broken because of him and had caused so many troubles in her life, and Draco knew that Mrs Bennett could not easily forgive him.

"How are they not here?" He frowned. "I mean...where are they?"

"You think I would tell you after what you have done?" She glared at the young man in front of him.

"I know she wouldn't listen to me but please...let me talk to her."

Mrs Bennett wouldn't want to reveal the truth, but she has no choice but to tell him, believing that it may be a good tool to make this young man stay away from her at all costs.

"She won't listen to you because you have hurt her."

It was, in fact, true. Y/n has been trying to avoid him at all costs because she didn't want the pain to worsen as they continued to communicate together and because she feared getting her family into a scandal, especially when he was to be married. But she already did because of him.

"I know, Mrs Bennett," He fretted and guilt was overtaking him. "But-"

"You have hurt her too much now, Mr Malfoy!" Mrs Bennet exclaimed. "I cannot let you see her. She waited for you for 2 months while pregnant at 3 months before we moved to France. Seeing how hurt she was now just hurts me. It brings me back to that time when you left her. She really loved you. But you..." She pointed at him. "You left her because you chose another woman that your father chose for you, and at that time, she believed you never truly loved her. She believed that what you two had were all lies. This is why she never told you she was pregnant with your child."