𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 || 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

It has been seven days since Draco arrived at the small village and Y/n later found out that Draco was the one who took a lawyer, who he happens to know since he is a half-blood friend of Blaise. And what's more interesting is that the lawyer is from here, in France. He knew about Blaise's lawyer friend, André Dupont, because Blaise once took him to the British wizarding world during Andre's little trip to England. Draco had written to Blaise five days ago after the Basket auction, asking for André's address and had told him the reason why he needed him.

However, how did the young lady find out that her dearly beloved had hired a lawyer for her? Well, to start...she received a letter from André, thinking that he might have given the letter to the wrong address then Draco later revealed that he was the one who hired him for her. This happened four days ago, and today was the day that she'll defend her shop to the court.

They were all inside the courtroom, preparing for the hearing. Draco and Y/n were seated in the front seat with Marigold in between them. Y/n hasn't joined the table that has been set up for her and her lawyer. She was nervous, yes, and she didn't know what to expect to happen, especially from the lady, whom she called miserable and skank, standing outside of the courtroom looking so confident she'd win the case while talking to her lawyer.

"I'm sure you'll win, darling, and besides she might confess today," Draco assured, rubbing circles on the back of her hand and holding it firmly.

"How are you sure?" She frowned.

"Marigold was sure, aren't you Lottie?"

Marigold nodded in response, which gave Y/n suspicion.

"Draco, what did you do?"

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

The hearing went perfectly well and no one in the courtroom, except Draco, expected that the lady would blurt out the truth. The lady just suddenly changed her lies into truths after she drank her water in the bottle. It's like someone had secretly put veritaserum into her water bottle.

Indeed, it was no other than Draco Malfoy. It was he who had put the serum into the water bottle with the help of Marigold. In fact, Marigold switched the bottle and no one suspected that she switched the bottle. People only thought that she was a child doing what a child does, but they thought wrong. Draco requested Marigold to switch the bottle in order to save Y/n, and what made it better was that the lady took the bottle of water with her when it was her turn to speak.

Aside from all of that, Draco wanted to celebrate her victory. That is why he had reserved a table at a restaurant in Lille, France. Well, he rented the whole rooftop of the restaurant for their special dinner. However, he had made a reservation yesterday because he knew it'd take one day for her to save the shop. Draco even bought her and Marigold something to wear tonight.