𝙩𝙬𝙤 | 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

ابدأ من البداية

"Well I'm Mushi, and that boy over there serving tea is my nephew, Lee," he pointed behind her. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes met the scarred boy.

Zuko lifted his eyes and glanced at her before he looked away awkwardly. She turned back around to Iroh, "Well nice to meet you two," she handed him his money.

"Your tea will be ready soon, take a seat."

Vivi sat at the same table she sat at last time and waited patiently. She thought it was kinda weird that he asked for her name, did he recognize her?

She should've come up with a fake name.

Or maybe he doesn't recognize her and she's just being dramatic. Most people don't even know how her and Kuei look like, much less in the lower ring.

Her thoughts were then interrupted by the sound of the door opening. "I'm tired of waiting, these two men are firebenders!" a young man walked in, pointing at Lee and Mushi.

Vivi looked at the boy with perplexed eyes, she then glanced over at Lee and Mushi. Why does it matter if they're firebenders?

The boy then stepped in and reached behind himself to grab his swords. "I know they're firebenders! I saw the old man heating his tea!"

"He works in a tea shop," a man next to Vivi's table came to his defense.

"He's a firebender I'm telling you!"

The man exchanged a look with the man sitting across from him, he stood up, "Drop your swords boy. Nice and easy."

"You'll have to defend yourself, so everyone will know. Go on, show them what you can do," he smirked.

Vivi looked in between them still confused as ever before Zuko stepped forward, "You want a show? I'll give you a show!" he grabbed the man's swords from his side.

He then pulled the empty table in front of him and kicked it towards the boy. The boy jumped over the table and attacked Zuko.

Zuko then jumped on one of the tables and the boy sliced the table he was standing on in half. Zuko jumped off and the boy went in for another attack, making him crash through the window. Vivi then stood up and her and Iroh raced outside.

"You must be getting tired using those swords, why don't you go ahead and firebend at me?" he pinned Zuko to the ground.

"Please son! You're confused! You don't know what you're doing!" Iroh widened his eyes.

"Bet you wish you he could help you out with a little fire blast right now," they continued their fight.

"You're the one who needs help!"

The boy then backflipped and stood on top of a well, "You hear that? The fire nation is trying to silence me! It'll never happen!"

He went in for another attack before two dai li agents showed up, "Drop your weapons!"

Vivi widened her eyes and stepped back inside the tea shop. She looked down and stepped outside, quietly sneaking off before the dai li agents saw her.

Once she was out of sight she walked faster and hopped inside the tunnel she made. When she arrived back into her room, she changed into more comfortable clothes.

She couldn't stop thinking about that boy and how upset he was at the possibility of Lee and Mushi being firebenders. Even if it were true, why was that bad?