Mrs Kim's eyes grew bigger as her lips stretched into a beautiful smile. She looked at Jimin who was already smiling through his tears. Jimin's eyes diverted from Jungkook's stunned face to the boxy smile of Taehyung. Yoongi moved back and Jimin immediately sat there and pulled his tees down. "Tae..", Jungkook called Taehyung with teary eyes who nodded at him smiling and wiped his eyes which was overflowing with happy tears. "I.. I will.. I will go and get it.", Taehyung said. "No Tae. Stay here. I will go.", Seojoon said and went out. "Let's check it. I can't confirm it. I am not a gynecologist. But I doubt it. Let's see.", Yoongi said and stood behind Jimin.

"Jungkook. What happened? Sorry. I was with hyung.", Jennie came to them. "It's nothing. He just fainted.", Mrs Kim said. "Oh. I got to know now only. You know, Juho hyung. He met with an accident. We were checking him. He doesn't remember the person's face. So we are worried. What if that person hurt others as well. It's marriage function, right. Robbers will be there.", Jennie said. Jungkook nodded and side eyed Taehyung, who was standing with a straight face. "Hyung is stubborn to not inform police. He is saying it will ruin the function. So, we also thought its better to leave it. But hyung's condition is unbearable.", Jennie pouted. "Oh..", Jungkook made an ojo face. "The robber might be a professional fighter otherwise he won't be able to defeat my hyung in a hand fight. He is a black belt in karate.", Taehyung pressed his lips tightly together to hold himself back from laughing. "Mm. Thank god. Nothing happened to his life, right?", Mrs Kim said. Jennie nodded.

Everyone's attention went to the interrupter. "Here.", Seojoon gave the pregnancy kit to Mrs Kim. "Can we go out?", Seojoon asked everyone who nodded. "Is that a pregnancy kit? Omo. Jungkook is pregnant? Wow. Congrats. Congrats Taehyungie.", Jennie said excitedly. "It's not confirmed yet. It's just a doubt. Let's keep it within us till we confirm it. Also I prefer to keep it with us till the second month.", Yoongi suggested. "Yes. That's better. It's our family matter, right. Keep it in our family only.", Mrs Kim said. Jennie nodded. Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look.

Everyone went outside expect Mrs Kim and Jimin. "Jungkook. Did you check? Come out. Why are you taking this long?", Jimin knocked on the washroom door without sensing any movement from inside. Jungkook wiped his red swollen eyes and opened the washroom door holding the white stick. "Let me see.", Jimin took it immediately. "What's it saying?", Mrs Kim asked. "Negative.", Jimin said. "Negative?", Mrs Kim asked in concerned. "Jungkook. See. Don't cry. Don't feel down. It's.", Jimin said caressing his wet cheeks. "I am not, hyung. It's.. anyways, I didn't expect a positive result.", Jungkook chuckled sadly and went to bed. Jimin looked at the white stick then at Mrs Kim in the worrisome.

After a few minutes, Taehyung and others came back to the room. "What's it?", Taehyung asked after seeing Jungkook laying on the bed with closed eyes and blank face. Jimin shook his head slightly. Taehyung bit his lips and nodded as his eyes welled with fresh tears. "It's okay. It might be low pressure.", Taehyung said and went beside Jungkook and sat near him. He caressed his cheeks and the tears welled in Jungkook's closed eyes rolled down through the corners of his eyes. Taehyung wiped his tear drops and kissed his cheeks. "Was it negative?", Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded and showed him the stick. "Mm. But we can't stick to this result. As I said, let's take a blood test. Tomorrow or take it after consulting your gynaecologist.", Yoongi said. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi. "Yes. Blood test, if we want we can take it tomorrow itself. I will write a prescription letter. Or if you want to do it after seeing your doctor that is also fine. It's upto you, Jungkook. But I highly recommend to see your doctor as soon as possible. The probability of being pregnant is high. That's why.", Yoongi said. "Jungkook. Don't just believe those kit only. I got a negative result when I was pregnant with Jae and later we found it only when we did a blood test.", Jennie said. "Yes. I remember. Doctor found it when she went to hospital because of fever. At that time, she was two and half months pregnant.", Mrs Kim said. "Yes. Pregnancy will not be same for everyone, Jungkook. Each pregnancy is unique. It is based on each one's body, their uterus and health. So let's do a blood test tomorrow itself and let's see.", Yoongi said and took his doctor's notepad and he wrote down the details. "This will be enough to know if you are pregnant or not.", he handed it over to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at the note and then at Yoongi. "Let him take rest. Tae, order some salted lime. If he drinks it. It will be good. His pressure is down.", Yoongi said. "Kitchen will be open. It's not 11pm yet.", Jennie said. "Let's go then.", Seojoon said to everyone. "Don't get tensed. It's fine. Okay? Sleep without overthinking.", Jimin said and went outside with Yoongi. "Tae. Call me if you need something. Or do you want me to stay here?", Mrs Kim asked. "No. Mom. I can handle it. It's fine.", Taehyung said. Mrs Kim caressed Jungkook's forehead and kisses it before going out.

 Mrs Kim caressed Jungkook's forehead and kisses it before going out

"Tae..", Jungkook called him gently when Taehyung closed and locked the door. "Let's see Jungkook. Yoongi hyung will be right. Even if he is not a gynec, he is a general physician, right? He might have learned these things. And I trust him completely.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "I might be pregnant, right?", Jungkook asked caressing his stomach. "Might be.", Taehyung kissed his stomach after lifting his tees. "Do you want to change? Let me order a lime juice first. Do you want anything else?", he asked and took the extension phone. "Lime is enough and asks if they have some butter cookies.", Jungkook said. Taehyung placed the order and came back to Jungkook. "Mm. Give me shorts.", Jungkook said pointing at the luggage. Taehyung nodded and took a shorts from the luggage. He removed Jungkook's pants and made him wear a shorts. "This one, do you want to change?", he asked tucking his sweatshirts. "Mm. Take another loose one. Halfsleeve or sleeveless. I am feeling hot.", Jungkook said. Taehyung checked the luggage. "Here. Wear mine. It's a tank top.", he made Jungkook to wear his loose tank top. Taehyung removed his shirt and changed his pants to a shorts before laying besides him. "Tae.. I am feeling equally excited and nervous. Happy and sad. It's mixed up. My mind is completely messed.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Don't think too much. Let's see tomorrow.", he said and turned to face Jungkook and hugged him. "You looks beautiful in my tanks. See your brown n.ppies are peaking out.", Taehyung l.cked it. "Ah. Tae. Can't you be not pervert for a minute?", Jungkook smiled and fixed his tees. "Why are you hiding it?", Taehyung pouted. "Oh.. here.", he moved the top a little way. "Juho. I felt like laughing. Only god knows how I keep that sad face.", Jungkook laughed. "Black belt. I wonder if he has a leather belt at least. He fell apart in that first hit.", Taehyung laughed. "I thought he will at least fight back a little. Very disappointed.", Taehyung said shaking his head. "Haha. He might not have expected it.", Jungkook laughed. "Your kick, Jungkook. Will you kick me like that?", Taehyung asked as he l.cked n.ppies again. "Let me see how much of a good boy you are.", Jungkook gave   a stern look at him. "You are like a mix of devil and angel wrapped inside a cute little boba ball. Your mouth and hands will give heaven but your legs. Oh, I can't even imagine his pain.", Taehyung fixed his pants and stood up from the bed when he heard that faint knock on the door.

Jungkook sat up leaning to the head board when he saw Taehyung carrying a tray with a glass of line and a plate of two cookies. "Haha. You are afraid of me?", Jungkook laughed. "Of course. I should be.", Taehyung gave him the glass of lime and the cookies. "I won't do such things to my baby.", he smiled while sipping the drink. "Is it good?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and gave him the straw. Taehyung took a sip. "Mm. Not bad.", he said and laid on the bed meanwhile Jungkook ate the cookies. "Do you want more cookies?", Taehyung asked when Jungkook finished eating both of them. "No.. no.. this is fine.", Jungkook said and stood up and went to the washroom.

"Did you throw up?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head and laid beside him by wrapping his dainty hands around his bulky shoulder and kissed his chest. "Mm. Sleep. Let's go to lab early in the morning.", Taehyung said and kissed his forehead. Both of them wrapped in each other's hands and slept.

..to be continued..