Wall of Bricks VI

Magsimula sa umpisa

Minghao looked ethereal in simple clothes, a turtle neck shirt and a jacket, so soft and pretty, he was lost in the clouds of his own thoughts. The scent of his body guard suffocated him but he knew he couldn't escape. He sighed and was about to leave the calm spot he was so happy to find for himself when a dark looking figure caught his attention.

From a far, he saw Jun walking in. The boy was accompanied by four other men, three security guards and his older brother. Minghao panicked and simply froze, he felt his body guard get closer to him and they simply waited until the group passed by.
Just by the look of it, Minghao knew that they were all Alphas, scary looking ones and even though so handsome and very appealing, he hated being alone with them and so he started walking away.

"Hey you"
Minghao didn't stop upon hearing that, he simply didn't think it was addressed to him but in fact it was
"Hey Omega" they called again and the boy stopped, his body guard's pheromones started to shadow him
"Relax man" the voice said and Minghao finally turned to the source "You're the Xu's Omega aren't you?" The much taller boy asked but Minghao showed no interest

"I think you dropped something" he said again, his eyes sharper than life itself and Minghao hated the way he looked at him with such ... arrogance

"I dropped something?" Minghao questioned and only waited for the other's response "My phone number" the man said throwing a smirk and a business card in Minghao's face
Minghao rolled his eyes, his aura was nothing but disgust and anger
"Not in your wildest dream"

Minghao threw the business card right back at him to hit him in the face. Minghao should have known right then and there that he fucked up really bad but he ignored it and walked away only to be chased by them

"HOW FUC**ING DARE YOU?" The older used his Alpha voice and Minghao's feet buckled, he almost fell to the ground. His stupid of a body guard tried to shield him but boy was he useless. The man had him thrown out across the room in a second.

"STOP IT" came another voice, a much calmer and younger voice "It's not worth it" he shook his head and walked closer "You said it yourself he's the Xu's only Omega, they'll come for your head"

The other's glares never left Minghao's but soon realized that it was true. He growled, spat in anger and walked away with the rest of his group, murmurs and curses followed him as he left.

Minghao was panting, that Alpha's voice was no joke.
The younger Alpher approached him "My brother is an asshole, I'm sorry ... I'm Jun"

He introduced himself and extended his hand to help Minghao him stand up but Minghao slapped it away "DONT YOU FUC**ING TOUCH ME"

"DONT YOU FUC**ING TOUCH ME"

Jun retreated his hand immediately "Just don't show your face around for a bit, he'll calm down" Jun said and walked away following his brother.

"Fuc**ing brats" Minghao cursed himself for being stuck in this world that wasn't his. This persona created by his family and he didn't want anything to do with. He knew that there wasn't much he could do, these yearly meetings are to maintain peace and not to start quarrels, and if he does spark anything, only God knows what could happen. With these type of people, everything is possible.