(EXTRA : NSFW)

[guys i got lazy so here's a random cut from the story! it didn't fit into the plot for how it was going when i had it, so i just got rid of it. enjoy~ 🎞️]

i groaned slightly, leaning against him. i bent down to talk in his ear so the surrounding chatter on the bus wouldn't drown out my voice. with a low chuckle, i whispered into his ear.
"i'm so fucking hard right now.." i purred, and his face fell flush. i stepped behind him, setting my hands idly on my hips. he shuddered, though the crowded transport made it feel slightly less intimate. although, his embarrassment made up for it. it was so adorable, the way he was trying so hard to keep his composure. i continued to speak into his ear, just to provoke him.
"all of these people have *no *idea how rough i'm gonna fuck you when we get home," i spoke with a throaty chuckle.
"how far your eyes'll roll back.. how much cum i'll make you swallow... how good you'll be for me.." i said, in a nearly sultry tone. his cheeks were so red. i gently nipped at his earlobe, but only for a second so nobody will notice. he went to speak, but no words escaped his mouth.
"or how damn far i have to stretch you out to fit my dick inside," i continued—pulling him a little closer. "—or even how you'll beg for me to treat you just a little rougher," i gently brushed my thumb against his inner thigh from behind, trying my best to stay discreet. that made it all the more fun. "or how you bend over like a fucking dog for me.." i said, and his lips quivered. the bus came to a halt at the stop by our apartment, and i grabbed ahold of his hand—gently brushing my thumb over his knuckles as i lead him off of the vehicle. as i waited for him to get down the small steps of the bus, i saw the outline of his own desperate erection pressed against his pants. i guess it really did work, huh? in the elevator, i cooed some more into his ear. i loved his reaction to my raunchy statements, it was so arousing to him—it was almost pathetic.
"i'm gonna use you like a living fleshlight," i said - my hands meeting his hips once more. "and you're gonna fucking love it."

despite how rough my intentions sounded, i knew i was going to be gentle with him regardless. getting him all worked up is just what i do, and it's entertaining as hell. when we got to our apartment, he sat on the bed with an embarrassed huff. i chuckled, pulling my shirt up over my head and off—climbing over him. i lifted his legs slightly, sliding his pants off carefully. i set him back against the pillows so his spine wouldn't have much weight on it, pulling his boxers down to his ankles. i splayed his knees, his feet still together—his legs in a diamond-like shape. i skipped right past his cock, rubbing my forefinger and middle finger around his sensitive entrance. he gasped in response, his legs twitching slightly.
"come on, tell me how bad you want it.." i teased, pushing my fingertip just a little inside of him - but not enough to give him a good amount of pleasure. he exhaled shakily, his inhales sharp. i gently rolled my fingertip around within him shallowly, and he continued to gasp and pant. he went to raise his hips to get my finger further inside, but i used my idle hand to stop him. i wanted him to beg for it.
"you're so tight... you can take it, can't you?" i whispered, stuffing my forefinger as far in him as i could. his exhales were ended with small groans, resisting actually letting out a loud sound of pleasure. i dipped my fingers into him, feeling around for his sweet spot. i noticed the change in breath when i grazed it, and went back to rubbing my fingertip against the sensitive area. he writhed and groaned, though didn't allow himself to moan. i kept rolling my hand over this spot, touching every area i could feel in that spot. when his breath hitched and his hips raised slightly, i pulled my finger out.
"not so fast," i said - using my thumb to pull on the area around his tight little hole - he whimpered quietly. "i'm not gonna let you cum, not until you beg me to let you orgasm." i said, sliding my finger back in him. i felt around for that little spot, touching it until i saw him nearing his release—and then i'd pull back, leaving him feeling needy and empty. this carried on for at least ten minutes, and he looked up at me breathlessly. i pushed my index finger back up against that sweet area, and he gasped. i chuckled slightly, removing my finger and pulling my pants and boxers down just beneath my hips. in one quick thrust, i stuffed my cock inside of him - all the way down to the base. i slammed my dick into him in quick movements, his mouth ajar as gasps and tiny moans escaped his throat. i felt myself nearing my release after a couple of minutes, but so was he. i quickly pulled out of him, rather stroking myself a couple times till my hot cum spilled over his entrance, rather than letting him climax too. i chuckled at his expression, it was a mix of greed and something that just read; 'that's not fair'. he's so childish sometimes. my ejaculate dripped down his backside, and i waited a moment before shoved my dick back inside of him. he tightened quickly, and that gave me notion to stop thrusting once more. i laid my wet, hard dick over his stomach, looking down at him with an amused expression. he whispered hoarsely.
"...why won't... y-you.. you let me cum..?" he asked, and i just didn't give him an answer. i motioned for him to sit up, snatching a tissue off of the nightstand to wipe off the release and other fluids off of my length. i had him lay down somewhat, and i kneeled next to him. his head was just by my thighs, and i had him keep it there. i tussled his hair as i began to stroke my dick again, my idle hand holding his bangs back somewhat. it took a little bit, but i managed to climax again - and i came all over his flushed little face. the thick liquid fell from above his eyes to over his lips, and i kept his hair out of my ejaculate.
"—because it's so much more fun when you cry for it." he kept his eyes shut to keep the foggy release out of them, and i snagged another tissue - dabbing it away at least around his eyes. the fact that i was edging him over and over was really getting to him, he was so desperate to finally get a release. i saw him shift slightly, and moved to get a better view of what was going on. he had his hand over his length, ready to take care of his need for a climax himself. i grabbed his wrist, lifting his hand away. i grabbed ahold of his other hand too, moving him back against the pillows with a stern expression.
"i didn't tell you to touch yourself, did i?" i said, my tone a little rough as i pinned his hands above his head. my body was definitely tired, especially with the few orgasms i had not too long ago—but i wasn't ready to be done. i lifted him up, grunting slightly - and carried him off into the kitchen. i needed something to drink, and i didn't give a fuck if he was naked—i wasn't going to let him out of my sight. i got myself a bottle of water from our shitty little refrigerator - twisting off the cap. he nervously clung to me, his legs shaky and his body aching—i'm sure his hard cock was just throbbing - in an unbearable urge for release that i wasn't going to give him yet.