86. What do you want? (Killer x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : ShipShina1 - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by anonymous

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Caring
✏︎Pacifist
✏︎Calm
✏︎Sarcastic
✏︎Charismatic

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆Contains spoilers for Wano and Onigashima Arc⋆
⋆Takes place a few years in the future of the universe⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Feathers stretched, beak opened in ecstasy, this silhouette of yours flew upon the salty waters. Ultimately, the island you sought appeared in the distance and slowly you settled for landing: toward the Kid's Pirates territory -carefully. You may be far less sinister than your captain and brother Basil, but to this crew, you were no more than a second enemy. Feathers floating around, your muscles, body and bones changed as you landed gracefully. Despite the revolting appearance of a crow, you held pride as the Karasu Karasu No Mi owner and nothing would make you disregard that. You had no time to stretch your original body, that, as expected, you were met with animosity: guns, swords, and fire (thanks Heat). "Fly off, crow."

"My, my  Wire," you said, lowering his trident - too close for comfort. "You're very rude but hello to you as well!"

"The captain wants nothing to do with you." he spat.

"So do I. It's with your second I want to discuss."

"Not gonna happen."

"This is not for you to decide." The taciturn man ultimately lowered his weapon of choice as he complained with gibberish. "Don't move," he grumbled between his teeth as he went toward the massive stairs leading to the headquarters, most likely seeking for the second. Heat stepped forward to take the position of his friend, ensuring you'd not move an inch.

Soon enough he appeared and you fell upon his analyzing gaze. Wearing your signature feathered corset, you looked pale and delicate under the unwavering sun. You stretched your pale lips as Massacre Soldier came to greet - no...to bother greeting you with annoyance. "What brings you here?" he asked.

"What would bring a second to another? Discussion, of course."

"Not interested."

He turned his back and proceeded up the stairs.

"I must insist."

"Still don't care."

You rushed a few up. "This is a matter of utmost importance, Killer. I am not spiteful. I ask you, please, hear me out." and you looked upon the crowd, some ready to defend their exec. Yet, you held no ill intentions. Truth be told; you stood here to aid them, unbeknownst to your crew, to your captain.

"Rejected." How stubborn can this man be!?

"I should be the one holding grudges so drop the act, Killer." You reasoned. He had cut your brother's arm, after all. " He deserved it."

You scoffed. "Such is not the question."

"Oh?" He was tempting the devil. Despite our arguments and the thousand things Hawkins could do to annoy you, he remained your brother. "Shanks would argue Kid deserves the loss of his arm but would you agree?" He didn't laugh. Or infirm nor confirm. He was silent but you knew you had got your point across when he, motioned for you to come inside the castle.

Ultimately you entered an office with the man. He closed the door. "Go ahead. I'm all ears," he said. Straightforwardness was your best pick by far : "There's a meeting between the worst generation crews matter that's being organized behind the scenes. At Mary Geoise. We're judged as...annoying and a perturbance for peace."

"What?"

"Roronoa told me. A lot changed since Monkey D. Luffy became pirate king." With the tip of your nails, you tapped a melody in the mahogany office. Your eyes, never once looking toward your interlocutor. "My brother is, obviously, unaware of my visit. He wouldn't have allowed it after what happened between you two in Onigashima. I openly disagree and obeyed my much more pacifist wishes."

"That is all," you said as you made your way to leave

"Stop."

"Hm? You're giving me orders? How...out of character..." you smiled. Not for long.

"What are you looking to gain from this talk?"

"How mean of you."

He sighed and made his way toward you. You stepped back: he still had taken Basil's Arm in a switch of a blade. Ultimately,  you were imprisoned in a corner of the room: his silhouette too intimidating for you to slide through it. He leaned forward, "What do you want in exchange?" he whispered.

"What? You think I'd come all the way here, wasting my time, just to toy with you?" You huffed. "Please, don't give yourself such importance." and you gave a little push on his chest. "We have nothing else to tell each other." Such was the truth and so, he freed you. Upon exiting, you bumped into Eustass Kid whose face turned red upon seeing you, boiling with anger. "What are you doing here?"

You were about to give him the same speech but you were pulled back by a firm hand on your shoulder. "Killer?"

"It's nothing, Kid. (y/n), here came to give us important information. Thank you, (y/n)."

Had your ears deceived you or had you received kind words from Massacre Soldier? You bowed your head forward, offering him a pleasing departure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Holy shit I loved doing this one

Holy shit I loved doing this one. Dare I say, it's a personal masterpiece? That could be going a little too far.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Genderbend!Luffy x Kind!Intellectual!Calm!Female!Reader
➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader