How the requests works

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

I accept every character. Of course, there are some that I'm more comfortable with but hey...I can do them all.

I don't do love triangles.

I don't do genderbend characters.

I'm begging you, please, give me at least 2 characteristics for the reader (it doesn't mean you can't give me more than 2 characteristics, don't be shy to give me many). It will really make it more easier for me to write the requests. However I won't take the three following characteristics : depress, yandere and neko (or whatever animal). Sorry guys but I'm really not in those. Like I don't have issue with "lost in his/her mind", "loner", "preoccupied" or anything else like that but I can't deal with depress and yandere. For animals well I'm just really not comfortable with that at all...

Also if you want the character to be something precise like a civilian, a pirate, a marine or anything else you have to tell me, the same thing if you wish the reader to have a specific devil fruit or skills. Otherwise I will decide.

I also need you to give me the gender of the reader. I can write male x male, female x female or male x female. I am absolutely fine with all of them. Otherwise, I will pick the opposite gender of the character.

How do you give me your request? Well you can comment on each part or contact me in private message, but please not on my wall. Also know that you can ask me to keep your identity secret (like you don't want me to say you're the one who requested). I know some people aren't the most comfortable but still want to make requests so that's why I give the possibility to ask for anonymity.

If the requests are going to close someday, I will probably write it in the title and at the end of each parts.

★。\|/。★
Respect is very important to me
★。/|\。★

It is very important to me that you are respectful not only with me but also with each other. I would not hesitate to intervene if I ever deem it necessary. Please acknowledge this fact.

Oh, and the more mature chapters are going to have a ❗️ next to their part title. Those are not to indicate lemons (I do not write those) it is to pinpoint which chapters are more explicit in their details and explanations of more mature content than the others (sickness, feelings, touching, blood, trauma, social issues, etc).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally please remember I am not a One Piece dictionary. It's possible that some things in this book won't make any sense and if it's the case, mention it to me politely.

Before anything else let me tell you something truly important : English isn't my first language. I am francophone. I am certainly good in English, but I am still in apprenticeship. With that in mind, there may be several dumb mistakes in my writings but I think it won't be too bad. I mean as long as you understand what I mean (and I am not writing awfully) I think it can pass. However, I will do my best to make sure there won't be too much of them, I can only try.

Oh and....

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF SPOILERS, YOU ARE WARNED!

I almost forgot...I'm not a quick writer guys so you will have to be patient...