19. Blinded by love (Doflamingo x Female!Reader) ❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Gobosei - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Nvmiii

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Caring
✏︎Fond of children

⚠️Warning⚠️
This part contains very deep and serious introspection that many people may actually struggle with in their life. If those types of insight makes you uncomfortable, please skip this part. It also speaks about death so...
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Your lungs were on fire. The poor amount of air that was able to make its way in there was painful, difficult to take. Your end was near, you knew it, you faced it and you ended up having to swallow your pride, what was left of it. With the few hours you had left.

Donquixote Doflamingo ; stern, cold and bitter towards the loss of his title as celestial dragon. He was as arrogant as one, as spiteful as one. You loved him and hated him at the very same time. There was day that all you wanted to do was run as far away from him than possible and others, you were looking after him. This love hate relationship was toxic and you knew it so why did you stay? Why did you bother? How come you loved him? You hated it. Nothing made sense and now that you had hardly no more time left you were bitter about it. You were polar opposites. Love can really make someone blind. A part of you hated him but the other half loved him and that skeptical feeling was the one that, to your biggest despair, would accompany you in your final breath.

The bitterness disappeared as soon as young Buffalo, Baby 5 and Law entered your room, the two first giggling about something. Behind them you heard loud footsteps ; Diamante's. The tall man was scowling them ; "I told you not to bother (l/n)-sama, you little-"

"It's alright Diamante...Let them in, they make my days brighter, " you smiled as the two got next to your bed and landed you their hand. You grabbed both as you smiled at them weakly. A worried frown appeared on the raven-haired girl's face. "(y/n), are you gonna be okay?"

The fact that you had prepared an answer for such a situation in advance almost brought you to tears but...I can't take her hopes... "As long as you smile..."

This made her and Buffalo giggle for a moment before they started talking to you about this or that. Sometimes you would stop looking at them to watch over Law who stayed in his corner, mute.

"Law?" the young boy, cold and stern as he was for his young age didn't budge, didn't look, didn't smile. You couldn't be mad at him; you deserved that silent treatment. After all, your husband was the main antagonist in his eyes and Law was absolutely right. Pink, flashy colours and patterns; those things you would usually link to innocence were worn by Doflamingo. You hated it.

Yet the light in the boy's eyes was different from usual, you could discern something in his look. It appeared to be genuine worry.

Speaking of the wolf, there he was standing in the doorframe, showing no emotion, his sunglasses eternally on. Threatening as he was, it didn't take long for the three children to leave the room, Baby 5 waving you goodbye. "Have some rest!"

Once the three of them had left the room, the tall blonde man walked towards you, grabbing a chair from a corner and bringing it with him next to your bed. He sat on it, grabbed your hand that was resting next to you and brought it to his mouth. He kissed it gently before unhurriedly letting it go. "The family is going to feel empty without you by my side."

Family? You killed your own brother, you treat those three angels as bullsh*t! You smiled at him bitterly. "There is no such thing as a family for you, honey..."

He laughed bitterly cold, stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"I refuse that our last conversation is an argument." he coldly stated before leaving the room. "So you're letting me win, huh?" you mumbled to yourself.

And so you died, all alone in your bedroom. Only waiting to be found.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I must say that I  just adored the main idea for a scenario you proposed to me for this One-Shot  Nvmiii I didn't want to make it wholesome considering all the hate Law carries for the man

I must say that I  just adored the main idea for a scenario you proposed to me for this One-Shot  Nvmiii I didn't want to make it wholesome considering all the hate Law carries for the man...Anyway, I adored writing this one.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are now opened!
(Finally a year later)

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢(Empty)

I now have a JJBA book! Hoping to see you all over there as well pals!