5.Crown's handicap (Ichiji x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : anineko - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(k/n)=kindgom name
✏︎(k/s)=kingdom speciality

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by ADevineLight

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Rebellious
✏︎Masculine

✏︎Princess
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Girly, kind, distinguished, ladylike, charming and always at the arm of her companion, that was how a princess was expected to be. You, (y/n) (l/n), princess and heir of (k/n) missed the memo.

"(y/n)-sama, please, I beg you," whined a brunette maid who was desperately trying to put on a dress on your individual. "I said, no!", you yelled, slapping her hand away and taking the piece of clothing of presto, leaving yourself in nothing more than your underwear that were unusually fancy to you. "Isnt the fact I accepted wearing these enough? Let me wear casual pants and a jacket!"

"B-But (y/n)-sama, tonight is the reception and-"

"I couldn't care less about it!"

It has always been a pain in the ass for every single person that tried to make you follow the regulations, look the way people expected you to appear was, for you, a big no. The poor gal ended up acknowledging surrender as the best option for her sanity, her only accomplishment being the hairstyle and the high heels: a traditional over-exaggerated detailed hairstyle for reception and "so comfortable" shows. "You realized I allowed you to take care of my hair only because I pity you?" You said, putting on the long jacket of yours. The maid giggled. "Yes, and I am thankful to you. Your parents would have gone crazy otherwise..."

You rolled your eyes. Ah, your parents...They were stubbornly if not desperately attached to the tradition, always expecting you to look your best, to the point to really get on your nerves. By only closing your (e/c) eyes you could hear their voices reprimanding you. "(y/n), please act correctly." "(y/n), why in the world did you dirty yourself!?" "YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITH THE HORSES!" And so many more. What they didn't know though is that this behaviour of theirs was only encouraging you to push them at their limits over and over again: it was your very own private humoristic show.

You never liked to follow guidelines : you wanted to live your very own way, even if you knew that the throne was imposing you some limits.

"Who's going to be there anyway?", you asked, sitting in your bed, making your feet moving forward and backward as a child would. "Every of our ally (y/n)-sama...including Germa."

You sighed, annoyed. Your parents kept trying to make an alliance with them, which eventually succeed, because the Garuda interest for (k/n) (k/s) growed each time. You didn't like it much : the Vinsmoke were known to not be the most trustful. Yet, knowing your position wouldn't have any impact, you stayed quiet. After all, you never met them properly.

★。\|/。★
At the reception
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

There were people everywhere, all of the time, along with your parents judging your choice of clothing. Let's say a princess in pants and jacket wasn't something commonly seen in such an event. They didn't know how much you didn't bother though.