53. My little prince (Vivi x Male!Reader)❗

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : LordGuyis - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/n)= son's name

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Azureman136

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Loving
✏︎Caring

✏︎Strawhat crewmember

⚠️Warning⚠️
Vivi is aged up in this scenario. Also, I must say that my memories of Alabasta Arc are very vague. I did read about it to refresh my memory but it can't do miracles so my apologies in advance if something doesn't make sense.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Her long silk sky blue hair. Her bright sparkling hazel eyes. Her sweet and devilishly pinkish lips. Vivi really was your type. Just a quick look at her made you melt away in your fantasies. Some could have called you crazy but you would be ready to give up all your hopes and dreams for that woman. If only she bothered to look at you. And that was where you were wrong.

"(y/n)?" Her voice reached your ears as you were crackling the fire for the hundredth time. The desert was freezing at night. "Vivi?" The blanket that she carried with her left traces in the sand. She sat by your side, extending the blanket toward you. "Are you cold?"

"I am..." No you were warm.

So she surrounded you with a side of the blanket as she leaned towards you. You could feel her breath on your skin and it was enchanting. The thing was that she had lied as well. She was hot. But you knew better than saying it out loud. "You couldn't sleep, Vivi?"

"It wouldn't have been fair to leave you all alone." That was when she gave you that look. The glimpse any woman and any men in their twenties knew. (if you're not well now you are 🤡) The lustful gaze.

"You know, you're a very nice guy..."

This sentence was the end of your self-control. It broke down under her gaze. No, it exploded. Your foreheads touched but before doing anything else, you smiled. "May I?"

She giggled. "I didn't stay up for nothing."

"Oh."

Let's say it was a very "unplatonic" night and you enjoyed the rest of the time you both spent together to the fullest.

★。\|/。★
2 years later
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

You were peacefully sunbathing when the rushing sounds of heels made you cringe away from your relaxation. "(y/n), (y/n)!" called Nami.

"Hmmm?"

She sat next to you and forced you to open your eyes when she hit you with her elbow. "(y/n), come on! It's about Vivi!"

You opened your eyes and looked down to the newspapers Nami was pointing. It was a picture of Vivi alongside a young boy with his mother's blue hair but the face was all yours. Yes, it was your son. So why were you on the Sunny instead of being by her side? Well...

"Don't worry love. Stay by Luffy's side until the end of this adventure. Come back to us when and only when he will be pirate King.