59. You can do it (Teacher!Katakuri x Student!Female!Reader) [AU]

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Ikhsan Oktriam - Art Station

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair colour
✏︎(e/c)=eye colour

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by CrackedUsopp

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Loner
✏︎Kind of Smart

⚠️Warning⚠️
I apologize in advance. High school AU is just a pain for me to write. I just don't feel inspired whenever I have to make such an Alternate Universe as it's such a limited one. Also, I'm just terrible with AU's. Oh and it's platonic.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

"I can't do it," you whined.

"Of course you can." declared Katakuri as he pointed to the paper. "You make basic errors."

"That's my point precisely!" you declared as you smacked a finger on the paper repetitively. "If they're so basic why can't I get it? I'm dumb and weird!"

Your math teacher sighed. He always stayed after class to help you. Charlotte Katakuri had a kind soul even but it didn't hit the eyes because of his intimidating silhouette. "You're neither of these things." You sighed as you shook your head. "Oh please, say I'm the weird kid." He leaned on the table, adapting his position to the subject, appearing as a psychologist. "Don't adapt yourself to please the critiques. Take critiques as a possibility for improvement."

"This sounds cool and all but like what do you want me to do? What? Make posters with my number on them?"

"Well, I wouldn't do something that radical but...yeah."

"What?"

"Someone has to make a move to change things and perhaps this person is you."

"Huh?"

"So...what's 415x7?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was terrible. I am so sorry CrackedUsopp . If you have anything else in mind, send it my way and ill add it to the list even if it's not open again. I promise it will be better and longer (quite easy to achieve but hey.... it's better than nothing pal~). I'm sorry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Father!Mihawk x Calm!Smart!Mother!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Overprotective!Loyal!Strong!Creative!Smart!EasilyScared!Guardian!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x PassiveAgressive!SoftieInPrivate!Marine!Male!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader (REMASTER)