Twenty-three: Safe Haven.

Start from the beginning

"Listen here mi hermano, if you gon' be working wit us." Ezriah said pointing to himself, his brother, and then to Flocko. "You gotta be on time. And stay the fuck outta trouble. Crazy ass, you gotta calm the fuck down. Aight?"

In every crew there's a boss, a middle man, and the boss's boss. Ezriah being the boss's boss, Nipsey being the boss, and Flocko being the middle man. Although Ezriah was seen as the 'lead' or the 'head' of the operation because of his name in the streets and the work he put in on the block, he still treated every one he worked with like family.

He didn't feel the need to disrespect any one he worked with, or treat them less than just because he played a bigger role in the streets then they did. They were a team, and if they didn't stick together they would come crumbling down.

Ezriah believed that if they weren't all on the same page at all times when it came to business, that they shouldn't be doing business together because the business they worked in had them facing life or death situations on a regular.

He knew the quickest way they would fail, was if he treated them as if he was above them. He knew he was in charge, and so did they. He didn't need to remind them, or boss them around they all just knew. It was a respect thing for him, because it took him a while to get to where he was and he wouldn't had wanted any one to treat him like a worker, so he didn't treat them like that.

"Facts." Nipsey followed up, "Try to stay outta trouble man. Lets focus on this munyun, don't shit else matter. Stop giving niggas the satisfaction of seeing you upset."

Flocko nodded his head. "Focus on the money. That's the only thing you should be beefing wit' niggas about."

Junior chuckled lowly. "Niggas need to stop tryna' be mad at me for shit that my pops did. I ain't no punk, a nigga try to push up on me, I'm offing em' simple."

Jefe Junior Garcia was the descendant of Jefe Garcia Sr. A mexican drug lord that dominated the entire South Central. His father was the reason he grew up to be so ruthless, he trained Junior from ten years old up until he was twenty. He taught him how to kill, make money, rob, etc.

He knew his son would have to protect him self due to all of the beef and drugs he was involved in. Junior's father never wanted a lot of enemies, that's just what came when you were on top and niggas started to hate.

Most of his beef was niggas mad he wasn't fuckin' with them any more once he got rich. He wasn't a slime ball, he didn't abandon his day ones as soon as he got some money. He stopped fuckin' wit' a few niggas once he got rich because when he was in jail for seven years the only people that made sure that he was okay was his wife and two of his good friends.

All he asked for was for a few of his homies to check on his son while he was in the pen, he didn't even want any thing for himself. He wanted shit money couldn't buy, like a helping hand with his baby boy, just some one to look out for him and his mother while he was away, and they couldn't even do that.

So when he came home, and got involved with cocaine he blew up. He became untouchable, and filthy rich. He tried his best to keep his son out of any beef, but his son had so much anger inside of him that he couldn't control that he went looking for people that were looking for him and his father.

Which is why, Jefe Sr refrained from telling his son whenever there was a new bounty on their head because he knew his son would put him self in harms way and seek out the killer before the killer could get to them.

Jefe Junior didn't have to be in all the drama
he was involved in, he chose to. He knew his father had security following him 24/7 he didn't care though, anybody that threatened his family had to go. He didn't care about a bounty, he knew he would get to them before they would get to him.