Chapter XX - Finale

Third Person POV

After Mr. Green led Jackson out of their house the couple sat beside each other and were both silent.

They know that whatever will happen now is the least of their concern. They will now start to heal on their own pace and will live with each other as a loving company for each other on their remaining time.

********

Jackson on the other hand was home and in his office.

Looking intently at the small piece of paper the old man gave him awhile ago.

He felt so conflicted on whether he should believe what's written on it or whether he wanted to go there alone or go there with his kids.

He felt uncomfortable when the old man didn't answer him when he asked how Eren really is.  He felt something big is wrong and that's what makes him uncomfortable.

On it was the address the man told him to go because according to him he will find Eren their and he might be able to talk to her.

He was entrance for awhile when his phone ring. It was his private investigator message.

He asked him to look for the address and want to make sure that what the old man wrote was true.

When he open the message he was shock, his investigator said the address was located in a cemetery but he cannot go inside because the guard said only people with dead relatives buried within the cemetery can enter the premises.

So he cannot complete the task and only Jackson can make a decision to confirm it on his own.

Jackson who was shock for awhile gain his composure and text back to his investigator that he will handle the rest.

So, what the old man wrote in the paper is the address where they chose to make a place of their child.

But why did the old man said I can find Eren there and maybe can talk to her? What does that mean?

If Eren is not staying with them why would she be in a place where her deceased child was buried?

Was it the only place her parents can see her because she didn't want to burden them? Is she spending her time taking care of the tomb of their deceased child?

These are just some of the questions Jackson was thinking and that making his head hurt.

He decided to pay a visit on that cemetery and is expecting to see if Eren would be there and take the time to talk to her, since her parents didn't give her address where she is staying.

So might take the chance to visit his child's tomb tomorrow and apologize to it.

******

The following day Jackson did what he planned the night before.

He drove for almost 6 hours. He was tired of the long drive but for his peace of mind he proceed to do his business here.

He was outside the address Mr. Green gave him and its true that it was indeed located at the cemetery.

He was quite hesitant to go out but decided to do it now or never.

He walk out of his car and ask the guard if there was name Little Light Green on this premises and the guard checked the record and there is a record.

So the guard let him in since Jackson explained that he was the father of the child and he just wanted to pay his child a visit.

Jackson walk slowly following the guard to the place where his child is now resting.