Chapter V

One week had pass and Eren never had a chance to have any interaction with Jackson.

She knows that the man is avoiding her like a plague.

She saw him interacts with his kids just like before but when it comes to her, he would always throw her a deadly glare and his coldness drop ten times more than before.

She can feel his hatred from afar and she also tried to avoid him as much as possible to avoid adding fuel to the fire.

Although the situation now is a lot  worse than before she never failed her responsibilities in regards to the children, she still do her duty as a mother figure to the kids, she care and love them with all her heart and do everything in her power to be the best mom for them.

Lyrus relationship with her worsen as time pass by because of what he can see on how his father treat her.

Jake and Aiden remains the same and still bless her with their care and showed her their love for her in which irritate Jackson and Lyrus.

"Stop calling her mom! She is not our mom and she will never be one in the future!"

Lyrus yelled angrily at Jake and Aiden one afternoon.

Eren hurriedly run to the kids room to know what is happening and accidentally heard what  Lyrus said to his younger siblings.

"No, no, no, mom, mom!" Aiden shouted back at Lyrus pointing at the door crying his eyes out.

"She is our mom, she is always there for us. She loves us, cares for us and played with us. She is my mom!"

Jake shouted back at Lyrus.

Jackson just got home  when he heard shouting and crying at his kids room.

He run towards it but immediately saw Eren almost at the door step just standing there listening to the kids shouting and crying.

"What are you standing there outside the door? Why are you not going inside to stop them from their argument? Is this how you usually handle things with my kids? You just let them argued
with one another? You are being irresponsible!"

Jackson shouted at her without any care.

"Jackson, its not what you think.... I just arrived here also when I heared them shouting..."

Jackson cut her off "Is that so? Then why are you here outside the door if that is the case? Oh you think you can fool me again? Not in slightest thing ever again...." 

Then he hurriedly enters the kids room and shut the door forcefully.

"What is this all about? Why are you shouting at each other? Lyrus you are the eldest, you should be the one guiding your brothers." Jackson said.

"Dad it was like this, I just told them that Eren is not our mom and never will become one in the future but Jake and Aiden got angry at me and started shouting, crying and calling her mom which irritates me so I keep on shouting at them too.

You know dad that I would never accepts her as my mom. But this two however never think the same and that's what irritates me."

Lyrus said maturedly despite his age.

His sense of reasoning is beyond what his age should probably have.

"Son, I know how you feel but will it hurt you too much if you at least give face to your brothers?"

Jackson asked Lyrus.

"Yes it hurt me too much! Knowing that my brothers acknowledge other woman as our mother, well in fact she is not!" Lyrus reasoned.

Everything that was said inside the room was clearly heard by Eren.

Which cause her unbearable pain in her heart.

She doesn't know what to say at that time, she feel happy for Jake and Aiden depending her and acknowledging her as thier mother but hurt at the same time for what Lyrus said about her and how  Jackson try to reconcile the children without saying about her.

She doesn't know what to do anymore to gain Lyrus trust and acceptance and gain Jackson's attention and love.