Chapter IX

I went home with Aiden in my arms, I just asked the family driver to come over at my studio because I know that if I put Aiden down he will immediately wake up and start to cry again.

We arrived home at around three in the afternoon.

Enough time for Aiden to have his rest, so I wake him up and think to feed him because he had not lunch yet.

"Baby, wake up. We're home honey." I said  sweetly.

Aiden stirred in my arm and slowly open his eyes. His eyes still quite red and a little bit swollen from his crying awhile ago.

"What does my baby wants to eat?" I asked him gently.

"Spaghetti..." he replied.

"Ok, so spaghetti it is." I said then we proceed to the kitchen and tried to put him down on the kitchen chair.

But Aiden refuse to sit on the chair and tightly hug my neck and started to cry again. 

Which give me no choice but call one of the helpers to cook the spaghetti while we wait in the living room.

After a while the helper called us then I immediately went to the kitchen and sit down with Aiden on my lap and start feeding him Spaghetti.

After feeding him it's past four in the afternoon, and Aiden's mood already improve and will now allow me to put him down.

So I put him on the play room and asked if the kids are now home.

The butler answered me that the kids are already home since two thirty in the afternoon.

So I went to the room of Jake to check him.

I knocked on the door and push it open and I saw that Jake is fast asleep and then arranged his quilt and leave the room.

I proceed to the kitchen and start cooking for dinner.

By six thirty in evening every thing is ready, so I plan to wake up Jake and check on Aiden and also check how Lyrus is doing.

When I open the door of Jake's room, he's still sleeping, so I wake him up gently.

"Sweet heart wake up, it's dinner time. Come on, mama cooked carbonara and fried chicken, your favorite."

Jake slowly stirred on his bed and  slowly open his eyes and when he saw me he smile at me and sit down immediately to hug me.

"Mama! Did you just say fried chicken?"
He asked me with a big smile.

I immediately chuckle and nodded my head. Then all of a sudden Jake jump down from his bed and drag me to the door while saying.

"Hurry up mama, I'm so hungry. The fried chicken is already waiting for me.
Hurry up!"

I cannot help but laugh out loud when he keep pulling me to the dining area.

"Sweet heart wait let me check on Aiden and Lyrus ok? You can go to the dining area first. I'll be there after I call Lyrus and Aiden." I told Jake.

"Ahmm ok. I also don't want my fried chicken to wait longer for me." He said resolutely and again I laughed at him.

"Ok, go to your waiting fried chicken."

Next, I check Lyrus room. I knock and open the door, I saw him playing on his computer.

"Lyrus its dinner time, come down and eat with us."

It seems like he did not hear what I said, so I'm suppose to repeat what I said when he fiercely look at me and said.

"Did I give you permission to enter my room? You know I don't want to see you, right? So get out now!" He shouted.

"And I don't want to eat with you on the same table! So don't you ever call me to eat!"

I stay rooted on door way and don't know what to say and how to react.

Until I saw Lyrus stand from his chair and come near me then push me outside his room and shut his door forcefully.

I was not able to react on time when Lyrus push me out of his door and lost my balance and slip on the floor.

I was stunned for a while and feel nothing then I slowly stand up and just give a sigh.

I cannot blame Lyrus for how he feel about me, I know from the start he didn't like me but its me who keep on pushing myself to him to accept me.

After being stunned outside Lyrus room, I proceed to the play room to check how is Aiden.

When I look in the room I saw Aiden is silently playing his favorite toy.

So I calmly call him, "How's my darling?"

Aiden was a bit surprised when I spoke but he looked at me with a smile, stood up and run to me then I hug him as he come near me and carry him in my arms.

"It's dinner time come on darling let's eat.  Mama cooked carbonara and fried chicken. Jake is waiting for us in the dining area."

Aiden just nodded his head and hug my neck.

When we're at the dining area I first put Aiden on his chair before I sat down on my chair.

I did not notice that I cried awhile ago, so when I went to the dining area, it was Jake who asked me.

"Mama did you cry?"

It was then I noticed that there were tears on my cheeks.

"Ahmm no sweet heart, I think there's dust in my eyes." I reply while forcing myself to smile.

"Mama, eat, eat." Aiden called me that reminded Jake its time to eat.

"Ok, come sit down properly and lets start to eat." I said to them.

Then we start eating as if nothing happen and it was a normal meal for the two boys.

After everything is done, I let them sleep in their own bed and then left their room when I know the two are now sleeping.

Then I also proceed to my room and plan to sleep. When I lay down on my bed I felt a sudden pain on my lower abdomen, that rendered me immobile for awhile due to extreme pain for a few seconds. My breath stopped for awhile to control the pain.

After the pain subsided there was cold sweats left on my hands, forehead and back.

I just think that maybe my period is just around the corner. Then I fell asleep no longer waiting for Jackson.